Pinky Calls Aum Her BF

^^ I guess as long as he doesn't cheat on her with a fellow actor, I'll be fine. I mean, Aum can't be that bad right? Pinky knows what's good and bad, most of the time. I guess she knows what she's doing. And, she has the upper hand too...

Hah, so much for ATeam :lol:

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone translate this news??

Form this title, I think pinky good at making theme

how smarit girl -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ I guess as long as he doesn't cheat on her with a fellow actor, I'll be fine. I mean, Aum can't be that bad right? Pinky knows what's good and bad, most of the time. I guess she knows what she's doing. And, she has the upper hand too...

Hah, so much for ATeam :lol:
:lol: you couldn't have said it any better Gracie! ^_^

Well it's about damn time Pinky said something. this has been going on for so long. If they're happy, then good for them. Although I have a feeling Aum is gonna be PW! :lol:

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
ok even tho i don't know what the article is saying but oh yea we all know that pinky and aum is dating.....hehehe.....they just somehow consider themselves as 'friend'....hehehe....^_^

solin

sarNie Adult
I didn't really hope that but I think It was quite obvious...It just wasn't officiel and now It is lol.
Glad for them if they are happy !

cecilia

Staff member
wow. it does look like that pinky's leading the relationship, just dont' know for sure of who's who. but yeah, finally put into rest.

as for ATEAM. i'll keep that in fiction :p ...

happy for the couple :p

Mann

about time LMAO --
glad to see them OFFICALLY bf/gf
i think they match, pinky so pretty and aum ain't bad, they look good together B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i am so sad by this news. don't want her to be his girlfriend. i think they don't make a cute couple. he is and look too old for her. she make a cutier match with Aof. :p she should date a younger guy around her age. hope they break up soon. :lol:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
wow... finally she made thing clear. Though at first I dont really like the pairing but I am convinced of how aum is so commited to this relationship... now I wish them happy and best of luck... ya, ceci... ateam is kept in fantasy...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooo dat is way too inappropriate for n'grace LOL
That's why I blacked it out. People might attack me... :lol: but it's true! I think he is...! They make a cute couple. He seems like really genuine guy, a little bit on the sadist side, but he can be tamed! All men can. :loool: