Pinky Divorce

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
She's divorced? I didn't even remember her getting married. Where were they living? Is that why she stopped doing lakorns? Anyone know what's been happening or what the news has been saying?

I can't read Thai so I don't know what's going on.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, according to the news, they have been living separately for a month (confirmed by Pinky). She is now living with her parent. She married 3 years ago! Her husband is a Hi-So... she said something like their lives styles are different, he is a businessman while she is from the entertainment, she tried to work in the business world but doesn't fit her.. so it is better they live their lives separate. There is no third hand. They separate for good.

Now divorced is very common- general population or Daras..especially a hi-so with a suptar..

when they married I didn't expect they will last just Chakrit and Woonsen! There were just that sense that the two didn't seem compatible.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, according to the news, they have been living separately for a month (confirmed by Pinky). She is now living with her parent. She married 3 years ago! Her husband is a Hi-So... she said something like their lives styles are different, he is a businessman while she is from the entertainment, she tried to work in the business world but doesn't fit her.. so it is better they live their lives separate. There is no third hand. They separate for good.

Now divorced is very common- general population or Daras..especially a hi-so with a suptar..

when they married I didn't expect they will last just Chakrit and Woonsen! There were just that sense that the two didn't seem compatible.
Wait. Chakrit and his wife split?

seev

sarNie Egg
She's divorced? I didn't even remember her getting married. Where were they living? Is that why she stopped doing lakorns? Anyone know what's been happening or what the news has been saying?

I can't read Thai so I don't know what's going on.
She's coming back again ! She's having a drama but as a support !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes. It’ve been a while now since they split.
Wow. I thought they were going to last. They were still together the last time I was in lakorn land.

mayag

sarNie Adult
She even converted to Islam for this marriage, right? I didn't think it would last either. They didn't look compatible and the timing just didn't seem right. I hope Pinky can become active in lakorns again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pinky was in a scandal as the 3rd person. I think she got married so she can be clear of that scandal and because he was rich. She didn’t look like she was in love with the man either. Good Thing they don’t have any kids together.