Pinky Sawika (GOSSIP STAR vol. 10 no. 413 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ai-yah, that's an unattractive picture of Ken P! Er, if that's really him hehe. Too much of a shadow of mustache. He's cute with a small shadow though. :) Pinky and her new man lol. Well, looks like she's moving forward with her life lol. Still needs to admit her mistake, but hope she won't cause any more trouble for Tanya. Tanya probably won't leave it be though. :D I can't blame her though haha.

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
What did Pinky do? Sorry I'm a bit behind on this. And yes that is Ken P, He needs to shave. :p

Are you talking about her scandal with Tanya Ramnarong's husband, Peck? If yes, there were news that she was the supposed mistress of Peck and had an affair with him behind Tanay's back (I think the news surfaced a few years ago in 2010 or so). The scandal has died down now, and it looks like Tanya and Peck are working on their marriage (I think they're still together). Tanya is still reasonably bitter towards Pinky, so there are occasionally news about the both of them. :D Pinky's moving forward on and the man in the cover is apparently her new man. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So did Pinky really have an affair with Tanya's husband or was it only rumor, did they have any proof or did Pinky admit it?

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
So did Pinky really have an affair with Tanya's husband or was it only rumor, did they have any proof or did Pinky admit it?

Oh, there definitely was evidence. Not hardcore evidence if their relationship was that extreme, but something was definitely going on between them. They were meeting up in places and text messages/phone calls between them. I don't know if there were any pictures they took together, but the media did prove their relationship wasn't as honest and as innocent as it appeared. Additionally, Tanya also "leaked" some phone call conversations between her and Pinky's mom, when they were talking about the situation with each other. Hmm, I read @ Spicyforum that Pinky insisted on her "innocence" and took a pregnancy test to prove she wasn't pregnant. xD She didn't admit her mistake, but she didn't run from the media's questions regarding her homewrecking scandal either. She answered questions and so, and I believe she just insisted that there was no affair between her and Peck. :)

The sordid details of their "affair" aren't that clear, sadly, but it is clear that Pinky's intentions towards Peck weren't as innocent as she claimed. There was enough proof that they were seeing each other behind Tanya's back. Trying to find out the details of the scandal is hard, though lol. I've come across it here on AsianFuse, Spicyforum, and Lyn's Lakorn Blog. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thank you very much Maiko for answering my questions, I really newed to catch up with thai entertainment news. :p

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Thank you very much Maiko for answering my questions, I really newed to catch up with thai entertainment news. :p

You're welcome. :wink: Sorry that I couldn't give you clear answers, as I could only tell you what I have read or know. :D You're not the only one who doesn't keep up with Thai entertainment news hehe. Same goes for me, since there are so many things that I still don't know. :yes: