Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

fun

Expired Sarnie
you finally updated!

i had high hope for ken and ann but i guess not...

baby yes!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.16
Enjoy!!

Rome didn’t care about anything beside making Rita feel comfy for his child. He hope he get a boy. Rita was getting really tired and she wanted to do was sleep. Rome took her head and laid it down on his chest. He felt asleep while holding her.

Noon couldn’t wait for her baby to have someone to play with. She really was glad that Rome was becoming happy again. She believe that he is more happy with Rita then Benz.

In the mean time......

Dennis went to go pick up Ann at her room. He plan on taking her a stroll on the beach. He wanted to make her fall for him, so his plan can work. He wanted to sail the sea. Dennis was walking toward her room. When he spotted Ann waiting for him on the porch.

She started to smile crazy seeing him. She really want him to want her. He feels disgusted with himself. He didn’t want to talk to her or even stand next to her. He wanted to puke but he controls it.

He walk up to her with the fakes smile on his face. But, he knew that he need to go through with his plan. He pretend to be really into her.

They reach on his ship. It was decorated with lights and the table was cover with flower petal and candle on the table. It was quite romanced.

Ann was falling more in love with Dennis. In the mean time Dennis wanted to throw up every time he touches her.

Rome try to make dinner for Rita. But it didn’t turn out well. He almost burn down the kitchen. Rita woke up smelling smoke. She went down to see what going on. She saw Rome trying to cook which made her laugh. He was black ashes on his face.

Rita: Rome are you trying to kill us?
Rome: No I was trying to cook for you
Rita: Its better for you not to cook since it looks like you had a fight with the stove and the stove won (hehehe)
Rome: Okay, okay funny
Rita: Rome you have black stuff on your face

Rome was trying to wipe it off but end up putting more onto his face. Rita couldn’t held her laugher anymore.
TBC…..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww thanks ^^ lol Rome is such a cute guy trying to be ready to be a father <3 lol it was funny reading about him trying to cook something but burnt it

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.17
Enjoy!!!

In the mean time…..
Ken was in hiding from Rome men. He doesn’t know what got into him. All he knows he needed help. He becoming crazy.

Ann was having a great time. She was falling for him. Dennis plan was working. He needed Ann to trust him.

Dennis: Ann
Ann: Yes
Dennis: Can I ask you a question?
Ann: Sure
Dennis: DO you want to go with me sailing around for a while?
Dennis: Okay, we can leave next week

Ann doesn’t know that Dennis has something up his sleeve. He couldn’t wait to get it done with and over he needed to teach her a lesson.

Rita wanted to go home. She misses the city and her home. She wanted to go home.

Rita: Rome can I ask you a question?
Rome: Sure… but I don’t know if I will answer your question

Rita: Hahaha funny. Okay Rome I want to go back to my house in the city with you
Rome: Rita I don’t know.
Rita: Please Rome
Rome: Okay okay just for you. I’m willing to go with you to the city cause we’re a family
Rita: Really (she gave his a hug and a kiss on his lips)

TBC…..

Spoil: Dennis will start his plan.
Ken some what become normal again
Rita and Rome are enjoying there time until…..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. dennis is going to use his plan.. n ann doesnt even no anything bout it.. thanks again

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.18 Part.1

Enjoy!!!

Dennis and Ann were sent to sail today. She said her goodbye to Rita and promise she will come back to her to the city when she done sailing.

Dennis had a grin on his face knowing he will finally teach Ann a lesson. When they got on the ship. She couldn’t believe the view.

Dennis finally had his plan working out. He decided to make dinner for them while Ann was sunbathing. He made dinner and put some roofie into her meal. Since he needed to make sure she is asleep so he can take her to his deserted island.

Dennis called Ann to have dinner. She came down to the little kitchen. Were seeing that he cooked for her. Dennis had a grin when he places her place in froth of her. She started to take bits.

Then all a sudden she became really dizzy. He fainted on the table. Dennis plan was working so far. He went to take his handcuff and cuff her so she wouldn’t run off.

While they reach to the deserted island, instant of picking her up, he brag her by her two hands to his house that no one knows that he owns. There was an old house that was falling apart. He cuff her against the old pips.

Ann started to come to her senses. She started to scream for help.

Dennis: Shut up, you whore
Ann: Why are you doing this?
Dennis: Like you don’t know you whore
Ann: I really don’t know (please let me go)
Dennis: You killed my brother, remember now
Ann: What? Wait…..the car accident
Dennis: Yes (slap her face)
Ann: Owww I didn’t mean to (started to cry)

Dennis left her there crying. He went on his ship to get more things that he needed. He gonna let her sleep there by herself in the cold broken down house.

TBC………
Part. 2 will be up tomorrow.