Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg, are you serious? poor ann. I hope she doesn't get rape then torture too bad. I feel for her. I hope dennis will fall in love with ann afterward because it will be bad for ann. i understand that ann is a bad person but i believe she will change to be our princess like in her lakorn with willy (manee yard fah). i hope her story isn't too sad to where she ends up alone. please update. i want to read about her love story with dennis. Thanks.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
omg, are you serious? poor ann. I hope she doesn't get rape then torture too bad. I feel for her. I hope dennis will fall in love with ann afterward because it will be bad for ann. i understand that ann is a bad person but i believe she will change to be our princess like in her lakorn with willy (manee yard fah). i hope her story isn't too sad to where she ends up alone. please update. i want to read about her love story with dennis. Thanks.

All I'm gonna say is Dennis doesn't warm up to her and she will end up with someone. I will post the last part of Ch.18 tomorrow. You be shock :p

transcend89

sarNie Adult
if dennis doesn't warm up to her and you stated on pg.2 that she's not going to get with ken too so who's it gonna be? Hmmmmmmmmmm

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
true, wonder who ann's going to end up with. i want her to end up with dennis is dennis rape her. he can't leave her after what he's done to her. bad dennis.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
if dennis doesn't warm up to her and you stated on pg.2 that she's not going to get with ken too so who's it gonna be? Hmmmmmmmmmm
I'm actually changing the story line a little
true, wonder who ann's going to end up with. i want her to end up with dennis is dennis rape her. he can't leave her after what he's done to her. bad dennis.
Yep Dennis will do more worster than that. But someone will try to save her

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so ken will get ann? u're having me guessing now or r u adding a new character? idk how much worst can dennis do to her when he'e going to rape her? so many questions

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
so ken will get ann? u're having me guessing now or r u adding a new character? idk how much worst can dennis do to her when he'e going to rape her? so many questions

Lol, you see. I'm gonna post the other half later since it a real nice day out and I'm gonna enjoy it.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry guys I will post the other part tonight.

Spoil: Someone will die

Rome might face with the police enforcement

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch. 18 Part.2

Enjoy!!! Sorry for the delay my older brother and his family came to visit and I wanted to spend time with them since I haven’t seen them for two years.

Dennis left Ann in the broken down house. Where water would leek onto her, making the night cold. Dennis didn’t care anymore about her. He would let her die slowly, making her suffer for what she cause him.

A couple of days past…..

Ann was getting hungry and sick. It was night time, when she heard someone coming in, thinking Dennis would let her go. But, it turn out it was him.

Ann: Help me!
?: Awwww….. haha
Ann: Please!!!

As Ann try to plead with the mysteries person, he came closer and closer toward her making her scared. He started to caress her. She didn’t know what to do. She thought Dennis plan this all along. She didn’t know what to do.

He began to rip her clothes, while undressing himself. He exposes his man. It was long and hard. She started to cry, which he didn’t care.

He grab to make her stand up, he spread her leg and thrust in her. She was in pain with the first thrust. She somehow got wetter and wetter with each thrust, she began to moan into the session.

TBC…………..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
:eek: oh wow *don't know what to think* who's the mysterious person who took away ann's innocence and no worries it's good to spend time with family

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
:eek: oh wow *don't know what to think* who's the mysterious person who took away ann's innocence and no worries it's good to spend time with family
Ann wasn't innocence it this story, her past will come out later........

OMG poor ann =O
Don't worry Ann will have an happy ended

sad for ann to be in that situation...
Isn't

thanks.. who is the man?
More of the man will be reveal shortly