Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Rome propose to Rita...awwwww.
yes i've been waiting for the mystery man too...somehow i think that it would be Dennis' brother that was supposedly killed in the car crash, and he was just injured but not really dead and they wanted revenge on Ann, but he's still in love with Ann so he helps her escape..IDK ahahah I just can't wait to find out ^^
Nope, Dennis brother is really dead in the story. hahaha

I'm dying to find out who the man is. So that means that after he did that to her, he's going to help her run away from Dennis and his men at the island? oh, you're teasing us, i can't wait until the next update. rteam is super cute together. wonder if there will be anything that will interrupt their love scenes for a while because so far they have been happy and nothing seems to come in between them. gosh, awesome couple.
Here a clue, the man who did that to Ann doesn't work for Dennis and as for Dennis men, its only him. I think I'm not going to ruin Rome and Rita happy moment together. As for Ann, will end up with that mystery guy and will have a happy ending.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Nope, Dennis brother is really dead in the story. hahaha

Here a clue, the man who did that to Ann doesn't work for Dennis and as for Dennis men, its only him. I think I'm not going to ruin Rome and Rita happy moment together. As for Ann, will end up with that mystery guy and will have a happy ending.

This means that Dennis is alone on this torturing Ann but where does this mysterious man come from? How does he know that Ann is there when it's only Dennis and the mysterious man does not work for him. Oh man, this is really challenging guessing this whole ann and the mysterious guy thing but i'm not giving up until i read who really is the guy. sorry to keep bothering you, lenaaun, about this mysterious man. Just that i can't stop wondering who the mysterious guy is. i'm anxious to find out who the mysterious man is. Anyways, i am willing to wait patiently but i can't keep my mouth from babbling about him. thanks.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.20, pt.1

Enjoy!!!! I just realize this is my longest FF.

The next morning…………

Ann woke up from what was a nightmare in the arm of that man she slept with. She couldn’t believe that she got RAPE.

Ann started to cry waking him up. He didn’t know what happen. He finally realizes what he did to her. He felt the need to take responsibly what he did. He needed to get off this island with her. He remember everything, about Ann being kidnap because of Dennis.

?: Ann I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to
Ann: You didn’t mean to?
?: Ann I’m sorry, but we need to get out of this island or Dennis will kill us
Ann: (she stop crying) okay but how
?: I have a plan
Ann: A plan
?: Yes, but you need to follow my ways okay
Ann: okay
?: Ann I will take responsibly when we get off this island
Ann: you don’t have to, since I know you don’t love me
?: I want to, okay shhh…… we wait till night time since we don’t want him to know
Ann: okay, what if he catch us
?: We have to kill him then
Ann: (gasp….) What?
?: Ann if we don’t kill him, he gonna kill us. I be back tonight to save you. I’m gonna find the fastest way for us to run away from this place.
Ann: Okay please come back
?: I will (he gave her a kiss on her cheek) Okay we need to pretend that you tie up where you where last night
Ann: Okay

Soon after he left. Dennis came in, to give her some food since he didn’t want her to die just yet. He wanted to torture her later. Dennis left right after she finish her food.

TBC………..

P.S.
Part.2 will reveal the mystery man. Due to my laziness, I will type part.2 later tomorrow. I know, I know I’m killing you with whom the person is. I think maybe 2 more chapter left, IDK or do you guys want this a little longer. Please let me know, if you want this to be longer.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks, lenaaun for the update. i want it to be longer, please, i want to know how ann came to know this mysterious man and how he end up in her cabin. how did he know that ann was captured by dennis and why he rape her, was he drunk or something? i wonder what is the relationship between ann and her mysterious man. thanks, i'm looking forward to the next updates. thanks again.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... i want to know what is the connection bwt anne and him too.... i wonder.... thanks... update soon

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
thanks, lenaaun for the update. i want it to be longer, please, i want to know how ann came to know this mysterious man and how he end up in her cabin. how did he know that ann was captured by dennis and why he rape her, was he drunk or something? i wonder what is the relationship between ann and her mysterious man. thanks, i'm looking forward to the next updates. thanks again.
lol, the next chapter will explain how the man came there on the island

omg... i want to know what is the connection bwt anne and him too.... i wonder.... thanks... update soon
you will find out soon. LOL But I think mention I change this story line a lot. But you will fine out soon enough

we didn't find out who he is yet...i really want to know. hmmmm you should make this a little bit longer :D
You will RR, I'm gonna try to make this longer

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.20 part.2

ENJOY!!!! The moment you guys been waiting for, the mystery man is reveal.

Night time…………

The mystery man came back as his promise Ann he would. Ann was waiting for him to come back. She wanted to get out of this hellhole.

?:We should get going (he went to untie Ann hands)
Ann: Okay!! How are we gonna get off this island?
?: I found that Dennis left his ship near the shore, we gonna steal it and leave Dennis on the island

They left the little broken down house without any regret. They try to be careful without letting Dennis spotting them.

Without knowing that Dennis was getting Ann so he can torture her. To his surprise she wasn’t in the broken down house. He became extremely angry. He ran to look for her. He made his way through the forest. With rage, he doesn’t know how that bitch escape.

He could hear Dennis screaming for Ann to get out. They had to take another turn since he knew that Dennis was really close by.

They were trap on top of the hill near the cliff. They had no way of getting away. Dennis kept walking closer and closer toward them holding a gun. Ready to shot them. He didn’t expect to see him. How? He wonder!

He was smart to carry a gun with him to, he also pull out his gun. They shot each other.

(bang….bang…….bang…….)

Ann: KENNNNNNNN NO……….

TBC……..

P.S. I know, I know that I stated in the beginning that Ann won’t end up with Ken, but I kinda lie because I wanted to make the story a lot more interested. Sorry!!!!!!! Plus I did say I change the story line. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't been keeping up, sorry. Thank goodness your chapters are short. I thought it would take me awhile to catch up. I am glad that there will be a KenAnn in the end. And now I want more of Rteam.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^yeah?? hmmm but it's strange how ken changed his feelings towards rita to ann...but it was ken all along ugh....now i can stop thinking :)

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't been keeping up, sorry. Thank goodness your chapters are short. I thought it would take me awhile to catch up. I am glad that there will be a KenAnn in the end. And now I want more of Rteam.
LOL, you will

omg its ken.... yay... but i wonder y did ken rape ann? n the first place...
You find out in the next chapter about why ken did what he did

^^yeah?? hmmm but it's strange how ken changed his feelings towards rita to ann...but it was ken all along ugh....now i can stop thinking :)
he doesn't change is feeling for rita but he feels he needs to take responsible

pze

sarNie Adult
finally its been revealed...lolz..thanks for the update....

im also waiting to see y ken did that too ann....n if anyone got hurt

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. i would have never guess that it was ken. i can't believe ken would do that to ann since he doesn't have the heart to love her. just like you mentioned, he feel he needs to take responsible but he can't take care of her if he's going to keep on having the heart for rita. what about ann, did she love him? i wonder how they will fall for each other with their whole heart and not hiding someone while being with each other.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
finally its been revealed...lolz..thanks for the update....

im also waiting to see y ken did that too ann....n if anyone got hurt
u will find out the next chapter, how he got there and why he did that to ann

thanks for the update. i would have never guess that it was ken. i can't believe ken would do that to ann since he doesn't have the heart to love her. just like you mentioned, he feel he needs to take responsible but he can't take care of her if he's going to keep on having the heart for rita. what about ann, did she love him? i wonder how they will fall for each other with their whole heart and not hiding someone while being with each other.
its gonna take a while for ken to open up to ann, since he wanted to be with rita in the beginning. but you find out they open up to each other while the story progress

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.21 part.1

Enjoy!!!!

Ann was on the ship watching Ken sail back into the sea. She can remember what happen an hour ago.

An hour ago….

Ann was running toward them to see who got shot. She saw blood on the ground hoping that Ken was safe. She didn’t see who got shot since it happen so fast.

There was blood on Ken, she thought he got shot and pray that he was fine. Ken opens his eyes and saw Ann crying.

Ken: Silly why are you crying?
Ann: (wipes her tears when she hears Ken voice) I’m not crying!!!
Ken: Sure!! Let go
Ann: What about Dennis body?
Ken: Don’t worry

He got up and went toward Dennis body and carries it to the cliff and drop his body into the sea without any trace of him ever bring here.

They watch as the waves took his body into the sea. They decided it was time to leave this hell hole island.

Ann: Ken I need to ask you something?
Ken: Yeah what?
Ann: how did you get on this island?
Ken: Umm….. I tell you as soon we get into the ship

TBC………..