Pirate Territory (complete) 6-25-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
welcome back...how was the beach? good I guess anyways thanks for the update and wonder how ken got on the island
It was nice, I was in Hawaii and the weather was great!!!! As for Ken how he got on the island u find out sometime tomorrow

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.21 part.2

Ken began telling his story’s how he got on to the ship with them………
I was going crazy knowing that I became something I didn’t want to become like my father. I couldn’t believe that I was starting to become crazy, like a madman.

I saw the ship and decided to hide their till, I was myself again. I heard you guys coming so I decided to hide in the closet till it was close clear for me to fun again.

It was couple of days later that we were sailing. Then we stop at the island. I was becoming hungry so when I didn’t hear any more noises, I got out and when to search for food. That when I decided to gets some food in the kitchen, without anyone knowing that I was there.

I saw there was plenty of alcohol, I grab some and started to drink my pain away. I couldn’t face reality anymore. I was in love with Rita, who was in love with my brother. I couldn’t forget what I just did to her, I hurt her with my own fists.

I needed to find myself again. When I was wondering around I saw the house you were staying at and heard what his plans was and I thought for minute you where Rita since my visual was becoming blurry.

One minute later, I came in and thought you were Rita and wanted to make her mine. I’m soooo sorrryyy Ann, I didn’t mean to.

TBC………….

Spoil:
Ann and Ken will see Rita and Rome
Rome and Ken will have a fight

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... i noe at least ken admit he did wrong.. but he better take responsibility for her though....

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. pity ann because she was rape by mistake by ken thinking that ann was rita. poor ann, i really pity her more of all characters in here. I wonder why ken and rome will have a fight when they meet up again. I like how ken is willing to take responsibility but i think that ann shouldn't be nice to him yet because he mistakes her for rita and because he doesn't love her yet. she should leave him when she have the chance in the upcoming updates until he knows what he feels for her.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update so the brothers will fight is it b/c of rita? anyways sad for ann how will ken come to love her

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.22

Enjoy!!!! I haven't been on for awhile and I'm gonna finish this ff.

Rita was getting bigger by the minutes and Rome wouldn't let her do anything beside eat and sleep. She felt like she was a baby herself since she was aloud to do anything.

Rome wanted to back to island so Rita can give birth on the island. Since he was really never a city kind of guy.

In the mean time..........

Ann and Ken was getting along better then before. They became close since being on the ship for a couple of months now.

Ken couldn't wait to become a great father seeing Ann getting bigger. Ann was scare that once she give birth she will have no one left. Since Dennis wanted to get back at her, Rome is with Rita and Ken is in love with Rita.

Ann couldn't wait to see Rita again. She misses the only person that love her.

Ann: Ken when will we reach to the city?
Ken: We will be there soon

Rome took Rita to the doctor for a check up to see how the baby progressing inside her wound. They follow in the same room they been going since they arrive to the city.

The nurse came in and told Rita to laid down on the bed. The nurse had the ultrasound machine to see how the baby was.

nurse: Rita the babys are healthy and would you like to know the sex of the babys
Rome and Rita: Yes
nurse: Your having a girl and boy
Rome and Rita: What? Boy and Girl
nurse: Yep your having twins
Rome and Rita: yep

They were both happy with the news. He couldn't get any luckier with life. When they arrive home.

Maid: Miss.Rita someone is waiting for you in the living room.
Rita: Who?
Maid: She told me just to let you see who it was
Rita: Okay

They made there way to the living room seeing Ann and Ken. Rome got really made and ........................

TBC.....

one more chapter to go....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
and what? always stopping at cliffhangers huh? well only one ch to go and hope it'll be a long one and both of them are pregnant...yay twins for rteam

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Final Chapter

Enjoy!

grab Ken color of his shirt bringing him up off the seat. Rome punch him in the face for hurting Ken.

Ann and Rita started to scream to break the fight between brothers. But Rome didn't care until he got tired from punching Ken. Ken try to defend himself but Rome was to strong for him and he knew he deserve the beating from Rome.

They finally stop fighting after 15 minutes. Rome was breathing heavily after he finish was he needed with Ken.

Rome: Ken you fucking deserve it
Ken: I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean to
Rita: Ken its okay I forgave you
Ken: Really thanks
Ann: You both are sooo stupid
Rome: Ann whatever
Rita: Can we all get along please Rome (with her puppy face toward him, which he can say no)
Rome: Fine
Ken: Good
Rome: Yeah its only because of Rita
Ann: Yeah, yeah, yeah...
Rita: Ann what happen to Dennis?
Ann: Long story

Ann started to tell the story about Dennis and what happen with her beside Ken raping her. She just told that Ken and her started to fall for each other. Rome and Rita wanted to kill Dennis also. Rome couldn't believe one of his truthful man did that.

Ann: Rita I'm pregnant
Rome and Rita: WHAT?
Ken: Yep, I realize that I did loved it Ann during our travel back to the main city. I just was blind by my lust for Rita and never saw pass Ann bratty ways until now.
Rita: Oh I see, you guys must be tired.

Ann and Ken made thier way into Ann room.

Ann: Is it true what you said ealier?
Ken: Ann it true, I realize when I was helping you eescape
Ann: God I thought you were gonna leave me and our baby
Ken: Trust me I wont

He walk up to Ann and planted a lustful kiss. He carry her to the bed and started to make love to her the first time since the first one wasn't love.

A year later.........

Ken and Ann was a little girl name Suzy. She was the joy that they receive from each other. The love they share was brought of their bundle of joy.

They were always together as a family. Ken love for Ann grew each day they spend together. Ken realize his mistake during his crazy time. He goes to therapy to help him become a better person.

As for Rome and Rita....

Rome: Rita you need to rest I watch Emma and Ethan
Rita: Rome I can help
Rome: Rita your pregnant
Rita: Who fault is it?
Rome: What?
Rita: You wanted more kids and didn't let me rest at night
Rome: Hehehehehe its because I can keep my hands off of you
Rita: ROME!!!
Rome: What? Its true!!
Rita: Gosh you dirty guy
Rome: hehehe you made me this way, who told you to look soo hot
Rita: Gosh why am I in love with the world prevent guy
Rome: Because you do?
Rita: True

Rome left to put Emma and Ethan to sleep. He came back to their bedroom and made his was to his wife. Since he wanted to make love with her that night.

THE END

Thanks everyone for enjoying reading my stories. Gonna try to finish another story before putting the second installment of Sin City II. There gonna be a twist with Ken and Rita.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Pirate Territory

Staring:

Rome
Rita
Ken
Ann

Rome was the leader of the Pirate. Who loved the fact that he rule the ocean. His older brother Ken didn't have the heart in it like Rome. Since he was never that evil like Rome. He was the nice one out of his family beside his mother. His father hated Ken since, he would never want to learn the trade. But for Rome he enjoy seeing his prey bagging for there life in front of him. He wishes that Ken was more like him.

Rita was the rich, spoil princess who had everything that was giving to her. She love the fact that everything was handing down to her. Her cousin Ann was the same way like Rita. They were close since they the only child in there family. But, Rita was the nice one out of Ann. Rita might be spoil but she had the heart of gold. As for Ann, she love to torture man hearts. She will destroy them, making them give there life to her.

Rita, Ann and a couple of their friends went sailing one day. Rome and his crew was at the sea and saw the ship. He decided to steal there belonging and kill them. But he and Ken saw how pretty Rita and Ann was. He decided to capture them and see who they where since they where wearing millions of dollars worth of jewelry.
i like it!! luv it tooo!!!