pix of tou yang & chen...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Good pictures...but..but...Tou looks gay with that flower...also he looks girly in most his pictures.....i think it's the outfits he wears and it's the hair, he's gotta have a better woredrobe and the hair has gotta go shorter! On than that they both look good...I've seen Chen in person and he looks better in person and he's actually very tall too...

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
he just looks kinda dollISH in the first two..and dude his hair is like...whoa..but it looks like its only for the movie..dont watch his movies..but EH... hes good looking...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
yeap...i agree...the more i look at him...the uglier he gets......when i first saw him in Moua Lee's film...MAM HLUB LWJ TIAM....i thought he was super cute.....i also think it's his hairstyle....the clothes are fine, but he just needs to make it look hot on him....other than that....he's still pretty cute...

Chen is a really good actor....although his movie Once in a Lifetime is kinda lame....his voice is pretty good too...

calla

sarNie Adult
i dont like both......Tou is ok to me. but Chen....ewwww, i don't think he's cute at all. he looks gay with the lip.....lolz

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. The more I look at Tub Yaj, the more his flaws come out. He's got wayyyy too much makeup on and he looks gay in the last two pictures. He looks cute when he dresses casually. Damn he's got thick hair tho. Who the hell is Chen?

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Tou is pretty hot for a hmong guy but yeah I must agree about how he look so girly in these pix's. The make-up on him doesn't looks too noticeable. It doesn't blend on him. And the hair really needs to go. I don't know why his producer doesn't change that hair style. A new hair cut and wardrobe will make him look hotter and more appealing.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hey thanks for the pictures!!!!....tub yang looks good...in some of the pics but some of them looks gay...but that okey...i still like him!!!!...very CUTE!!!

as for the other hmong guy...gosh i hate him!!!!...it looks like he try to hard to be a pa-ka...LOL...i just hate him!!!...he is so UGLE!!!!!!!.....OMG....i hate him!!!

ok, TUB YAj was cute and would always will be cute...FOREVER!!!!....^_^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...I just saw Chen's movie Once in a Lifetime..and it sucked....I don't like Chen's acting at all...his voice is decent, but acting wise is horrible....ahhh....