'Pla Lhai Paai Daeng(Good Feeling)

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't started on this drama yet. By the pix, Cherry and Mart looks so cute together. Don't tell Mart will be cheating on Cherry later on in this lakorn? If it's like that, I don't want to watch it too. I hate lakorns where the pra'ek sleeps with other women other than the nang'ek.
it was her dad, grandpa, uncle, and cousin that cheated on their wives with young girls. And the women is stupid enough to chase after that kind of men. as for pa'eg, he did not cheat on his wife. but he lied to her; being stupid and ignorance.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel so bad.. i was waiting for this lakorn to air but i delayed it lol.. but omg im still on ep 1, trying to catch up.. it's so hilarious so far lmao XD..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i don't like the way Pei's male family members cheat on their wives (even though the fighting scenes ARE amusing to me) because i also find it offensive that not only do the guys just TRY to cheat but they actually SUCCEED (it's implied they cheated in the past, though they only show the guys getting caught). it's amusing but the message sent across is serious.
judging by the teasers, i'm going to assume that Parit doesn't cheat on Pei and i'm hoping that he just knocked out or something and the 'hired lady' leaves without doing anything with him. i'm going to continue watching this because i'm thinking that with a virtuous and good guy like Parit, he can prove himself innocent to Pei Pei and also change the other guys for the better--that is what i think this lakorn is going to intend for the end, that the other guys will realize their wives are the best women in the world and stop cheating and use Parit and Pei's love as an example.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I might just go ahead and watch it. I just hope the pra'ek won't cheat on the nang'ek or else that's it.
Yeah I really want him to be the only one that won't cheat on cherry. Otherwise it won't make sense because he will be like the rest of them. I have a feeling though that if he don't cheat their would be the whole mixed up thing where n'ke think he cheated when he didn't. Lol. Let's see.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I am up to episode 7 now and I am totally pissed off at Cherry's side of the family. They are the most stupid family ever! What kinda father, brother, and grandfather are they? So selfish. I can't believe they tried to get Prawit to cheat on Puey. I don't find anything funny about that too. Don't they know that the person that they'll be hurting the most is Puey? It irritates me. Why does Prawit have to be so innocent to the point where his character seems kinda dumb? I actually don't really feel sorry for woman's side too because they are also stupid. They need to step it up and ask for a divorce because they're husband has cheated on them numerous times. It bothers me that they won't do anything serious about it except for beat them up. It's like saying you guys can cheat as long as I can beat you up afterwards then I'll be fine with your cheating ways.

jjinxx

^ shucks just reading makes me begin to lose faith...*sigh* and it's true, i wouldn't be lenient the way their wives are, they are strong and gorgeous women yet i feel like what they are doing is not enough.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
They acted like everything is still normal after they beat them up. Btw, the woman that they cheated their wives with is not even pretty. Their wives are way prettier. Jaja is so pretty in here. I love her long styled hair.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
They acted like everything is still normal after they beat them up. Btw, the woman that they cheated their wives with is not even pretty. Their wives are way prettier. Jaja is so pretty in here. I love her long styled hair.
haha that what my sister and i said. my sister said if they going to cheat on their wives, why cant they find a better women.

i think the wives should make the husband get jealous. the wives need to stop chasing after the husbands. i think it time for the husband to chase after their wives. hahaha

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree that the wives should stop chasing after their husband and make their husband jealous. I am getting really annoyed by Mart's character in here. He is too damn nice. Why do they have to make his character do dumb? He is helping a woman that tries to destroy his marriage. Don't tell me that he didn't know that Koi was trying to destroy his marriage after that whole incident with her tying him up in bed and trying to rape him. Ugghhh... I wish they would make more pra'eks character like Aum's character in Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun where the pra'ek is smart and doesn't care about other peoples too much.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Finally, Cherry said something to her brother about how he ruined her marriage and got the grandfather in the hospital. I love the way how she told her brother to shut up at the hospital because he really needed somebody to tell him that. I'm so tired of him and all the guys dragging Mart along with them. Always getting Mart into trouble. In a way, I'm kinda glad that Cherry is divorcing Mart because his character is just too dumb in here. All of the guys need to know that they have ruined Cherry and Mart's marriage. I don't know why I still continue this lakorn.

jjinxx

oh wow DIVORCE! well, although i had hoped they'd stick it out, i'm being honest and saying she is the only smart woman in the family by not putting up with a husband's faithless behavior. it doesn't matter that he was 'tricked' by the other guys or whatever. darn, my opinion just got proved wrong! ><

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Well I want them to get a divorce so that her grandpa, dad, brother and cousin can see that not every women will put up with that kind of behavior. I want them to realize that they are the ones that actually destroyed Cherry and Mart's marriage. I hate how her family thinks that cheating is not something serious and all guys can do it just because their wives let them. Today's episode was really touching but at the same time, I was kinda pissed off at Cherry's grandma. I know that her husband is about to die in the hospital but there's no need for her to tell him that it's ok for him to be seeing other women on the side after he recovers. It's just giving the green light to all the guys. Another thing I don't understand is that why are the girls beating up the prostitues? They need to beat up their own husbands. It's not those girls that going after their men. It's their husband that is really at fault. They are the ones that are constantly looking for those women. As for Mart, yes he didn't cheat on Cherry but in the past he wasn't exactly honest about everything that he did. He hided things from her so I don't blame Cherry for misunderstanding him and that Koi girl. If it wasn't for their secretary, Cherry would have broken up with Mart a long time ago.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview, I think the grandfather realizes that only his wife that really truly love him. I feel bad for Cherry because she will divorce Mart, plus she is pregnant too. :(

icool48

sarNie Adult
SMART & CHERRY ARE CUTE.
pei pei is lovely & smart woman
but I'm bored with parit's character. he's so dumb :nono1:

SC pics from ep. 9-11

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I have been waiting for the eng subs for this so I haven't been caught up with this lakorn. I really love Mart & Cherry, but by reading the comments, I don't know if I want to continue watching this. I thought this lakorn was going to be funny and romantic...similar to their other lakorn: Mae Ka Khanom Wan. From the comments, although I haven't seen most of the episodes yet, I hope Cherry does divorce Mart.