Plain Jane (Mint Chalida & Mario Maurer) CH. 1

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A new FF as requested by YaMaMiKi

CHAPTER 1

Mint C. as Jane
Mario as Daniel

"Hold the door! hold the door!" A voice screams behind Jane.

Jane looks over her shoulder in horror, clinging tightly to her grocery bags, "Huh?" She utters confusingly her neighbor, Daniel, darting towards her.

Her eyes widen as he dodges into her apartment. He grabs her by the arm, yanking her inside.

"Hurry!" he slams the door behind her, locking it in a frenzy. Jane flaw against the wall, dropping her grocery bags. She lets out a soft squeal, as her grocery splatters on the floor. She covers her mouth in horror, "My groceries… " she cries.

"Shhhh--" Daniel covers Jane's mouth quickly, starting her half to death. She muzzled through his hand, trying to fight him off but he's got a good grip on her.

"Just keep quiet first--" Daniel gives her the deathly stare, "Just for 5 minutes…" he huffs and puff, short of breath. "Can you do that for me...?" He ask, staring deeply into her eyes.

Jane swallows hard, nodding her head in silence. His arm rest perfectly against her chest as he gaze down at her. She swallows hard once again, feeling her heart beating faster and faster as she stares directly in the brown eyes. She couldn't help but gush over his flawless complexion. This was the first time she's ever been close to him or any man. She snaps out of it, realizing she's staring a bit too hard. Jane taps Daniel on the arm, signaling for him to remove his hand from her mouth.

"Oh--" he quickly pulls back, "I'm sorry--" he utters, keeping a good strip of distance between then. "Just-- keep it quiet for 5 minutes…" he tells her once more.

Suddenly, foot steps grow louder from outside the apartment. He glues himself to the door, peeping through the door hole.

"Daniel!" A woman shouts in a high pitched voiced, "Open up Daniel!" she's voice cracks a bit as she pounds loudly at the door, "I know you're in there…! Open this damn door!"

"Shit.." Daniel sigh loudly, clamping tightly onto the door.

This was the firs time she's ever encounter such a bizarre act, but to her surprise she isn't freaked out by it. Maybe because he was her neighbor. Although he doesn't know she exist, she figured, he couldn't do any harm to her. However, Jane was very curious as to who the woman was outside and why he was running away from her. Instead, Jane ignores him, quickly tending to her splattered groceries.

She picks up all her grocery, taking into the kitchen. The woman was still screaming her head off outside.

Daniel steps away from the door, making his way towards the kitchen. "I'm-- I'm sorry…" he chuckles embarrassingly. "I might have to stay her a bit longer than I thought…" he scratches his head.

"Ex--excuse me…?" Her eyes widen, "What do you mean… stay here?"

"In your apartment…" He shrugs, "Can't you hear the crazy woman outside trying to destroy my apartment door to find me?"

Jane moves away from the kitchen, making her way towards him. "No-- no--" she utters, "You-- you-- you can't stay here." she shakes her head furiously, stuttering in disbelief.

He smirks,"You're really gonna throw me right now when the woman out there is waiting to attack me?" he points to the door.

"Well... That's not my problem. She's your problem. Don't bring your problem into my apartment--" she tells him.

He puts his hands to his hips, chuckling a little bit, "You must be new in this complex." He flashes a big smile, showing off his boyish charm, "Hi, I'm Daniel…" he raises his eyebrow, trying to be flirtatious as he sticks out his hand to introduce himself.

"New…?" She's taken back by what he said. "I've been living here for 5 years."

His smile instantly turns into a frown, "Oh…" he utters, "I'm-- I'm sorry…" he clears his throat, "It's just-- I-- What's your name…?" he ask confusingly, unable to recollect ever meeting her.

She shrugs, "My name is Jane." she tells him. She didn't expect him to know her name. He was rarely home anyways, not that she was keeping track of him or anything. She'd always noticed him out with different women and not that it matter to her. She wasn't interested in him either. She's always been an observant person, curious about the lives of other, although she never dared act about their lives.

"Jane…?" He cross his arms, "Like Plain Jane…?" He arches his eyebrow.

"Yes… like plain Jane…" she rolls her eyes. It wasn't the first time she'd heard that phrase, "Plain Jane." She just wished her parents didn't name her Jane. After all it was so... Plain.

"Well Jane. Nice to meet finally you. I'm--"

"Daniel." She interrupts him. "You're Daniel from across the hall... Room B" she says.

"Ahh…" he grins, "Even you know of me… and I know nothing of you…" he rubs his chin, "Interesting…" he says.

"I don't know anything about you. I just know your name." Jane says.

He shakes his head, "Anyways, I'm Daniel," he smiles, "I apologize for barging in on you like this and now that we met in a formal manner, would it be okay if I stay here until she leaves?"

"I don't know…" she says with uncertainty, "I don't like having people visiting my apartment."

"Please--" he begs, "After she's gone, I will be out! No argument!"

She can hear his desperate tone. She glances at her apartment before agreeing, "Fine…" she sighs loudly.

"Yes! Thank you!" he jumps with excitement.

"Just don't touch anything!" she demands, "I don't like people touching my things," she tells him.

"Oh-- not a problem! I'll just-- I'll sit here in silence!" he flops onto the chair as if he owns the place. "Hey, would it be okay if I watch some television or listen to some music?" He grabs the remote control and presses the "ON" button.

"No, Don't!" she shouts, rushing towards him and snatching the remote from him but it was too late. Mozart - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik blast loudly through the speakers, shaking the walls and raising the hairs on their arms.

"Holy shit!" he shouts, covering his ears as the classical music blast out of control.

She quickly turn it off. "I told you not to turn it on!" She slams the remote down, feeling her face turning flushed red with embarrassment.

He rings his ears out with his finger, "How old are you…?" He eyeballs her.

"I'm 24," she sighs.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a grandmother...who the hell listens to that crap?!" he shouts loudly.

"It's not… crap--" she utters, feeling weird about saying the word crap. "It's good music-- it's Classical music."

He snickers, "Right… Classical is good music… if you were born in the 1700s, maybe…" he rolled his eyes, "Good music… sure…"

Jane crosses her arm. Awkward silence fell between them and she wasn't sure what to say. Then she noticed the total quietness outside.

"I think that woman who was looking for you left already…" she tells him.

He quickly sprang up from the couch, realizing the total silence outside. A smile sweeps over his face. "Finally…" he sigh with relief. "Well, Jane…" he bows his head, "Thank you very much for letting me stay here…"

He walks towards the door with Jane tailgating him slowly. He stopped immediately, causing Jane to bump into him.

"Oh-- Sorry…" he utters, "Didn't mean to stop like that."

She rubs her nose, "It's-- It's okay. I shouldn't have tailgated you…"

"You want me out that badly eh?" he ask, with a smirk.

"Yes." she tells him bluntly, "You barge into my apartment when you have your own place but you were too scared to go back to your place because of your girlfriend--"

"Hey hey-- she isn't my girlfriend." he interrupts her, "I called her once and after that, she's been going crazy ever since!"

"Please, spare the details for someone else… I don't like hearing about other people's relationship." she smiles politely at him, "Now can you go please? I need to start dinner." she tells him.

"Ouch…" he grabs his chest, "First time ever that a woman has turned me down and kicked me out…" he chuckles, "I'm going…" he walks out.

Jane gets ready to close the door when Daniel calls her name once again.

"Hey Jane!" he shouts from across, "Thanks again." he smiles.

She freezes, unsure of what to do so she nods her head and closes the door behind her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yup I started another FF lol. I'll try not to make it super long like my other FF. plus I'm having writer's block with Smooth Operator. Hopefully I can get back to it.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg love ths poster looks like the suddenly its magic poster ahahaha love it mak nak update more noy. Are you noy who is doing the froup fanfic shadow of silence...

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Omg love ths poster looks like the suddenly its magic poster ahahaha love it mak nak update more noy. Are you noy who is doing the froup fanfic shadow of silence...
The Other Noy username is NoyV...She Said That She'lln update sos soon