Plastic surgery gone wrong ..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
took the pics n info frm my bff blog. kinda interesting.

this woman is a VIP in the fashion world .. look at her now lol.

Carrot Top .. he's a comedian .. but i dont think his latest look is funny at all..scary =.=''

Joan Ark .. no comment ..

this err person name is Amanda Lepore .. she's a transexual .. in other word, she was once a man.
she did surgery n all n look what happened to her. plus, the second pic was not photoshopped in any way .. lol

this is jackie stallone .. mother to Sylvester Stallone .. i dont see any different there?? LMAO

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

this woman spend about 2million to get her latest look lol .. i think her original look was wayyy better!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
err maybe? cos she's suppose to be the living example of the worse plastic surgery done in history .. lol

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

this woman spend about 2million to get her latest look lol .. i think her original look was wayyy better!
OMG is my words wtf is she thinkin? she thinks that look hot ? shes bare caked! shes gone way extra!!

shes used to look pretty

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
^ ahaha .. well, i think the surgery went bad. i dont think she want that kind of face.
either that or the doctor she used was freaking lame lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is why you... when you go for surgery... dont choose the permanent... because that will be the result.

usually... you dont have to let yourself go for permanent and most surgeon advice that it's rather maintenance like a maximum for 6 months... and it take months... sometimes YEARS to make yourself perfect.

these celebrities likes "instant" or just a snap... they wanna see it right away. XD

usually the surgeon knows what's best for them... -_- i dunno what did the surgeon do with their faces and their bodies... since they got paid millions by these celebrities.

my gay friend told me... that you can find best surgeons are now in ASIA.

re-edit: well, its AMERICA... they like big boobs, big lips... -_- *sigh* in ASIA you can see some of the transexual people more look like PERFECT.

i love HARISU. love HER song. love her movie and series.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! i will never never never change my face no matter how much i'm dissatisfied with it! hahaha!!!
i'm afraid i'll end up worse!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Oh god, get over it. Like seriously, how can you ALLOW a stranger's comment to get you so rile up?

Plain and simple people, you don't like spicy then don't go there. It's so dang simple. And I am so so so sorry that we at spicy are not angels. We'll TRY to act more angelic next time. or not.

another thing, stop pinning sw against spicy. you guys are bringing sw down by rounding up your buddies to bash admins of another forum. yeah very friendly. try that at spicy..

omg! i will never never never change my face no matter how much i'm dissatisfied with it! hahaha!!!

girl... i wanna go for surgery (if that would be one of my wishes)... and so i have to make millions for maintenance... but choose your BEST SURGEON... hahaha

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
this is why you... when you go for surgery... dont choose the permanent... because that will be the result.

usually... you dont have to let yourself go for permanent and most surgeon advice that it's rather maintenance like a maximum for 6 months... and it take months... sometimes YEARS to make yourself perfect.

these celebrities likes "instant" or just a snap... they wanna see it right away. XD

usually the surgeon knows what's best for them... -_- i dunno what did the surgeon do with their faces and their bodies... since they got paid millions by these celebrities.

re-edit: well, its AMERICA... they like big boobs, big lips... -_- *sigh* in ASIA you can see some of the transexual people more look like PERFECT.

harisu? she's transsexual, right? I find her beautiful though... ^_^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

oh wowwww .. she's so beautiful lol .. she dont look like a man at all!

lmao .. same here :p

everyone looked way better before they went under the knife.
yeah, i thought the same thing too

see, that's the downside of cosmetic surgery...as with any other medical procedure, all cosmetic surgeries have the possibility of going wrong, which is why the patient should do thorough research and comparison of potential doctors and really contemplate the pros and cons of the procedure they are considering. cosmetic surgery, whether it is a simple botox injection, is still a form of alteration that is not necessary, but is optional. of course, i definitely have nothing against cosmetic surgery, but it really is the patient's responsibility to do thorough research on the procedure, the doctor, and weigh the possible consequences for themselves. also, all cosmetic surgeons (as all others of medical profession) only want the best for the procedures and patients they deal with, but of course, there are slip-ups, though unintentional...that's the risk.

judging from some of those photos, some of those individuals had multiple procedures when, in fact, their doctor(s) should have known better and refused to work on those individuals...a good doctor would not risk the patient's wellbeing to gain the income from one more procedure when the patient has already had too many...

additionally, the root of some individuals' numerous cosmetic procedures is a mental one, where self-image distortion plays a major role...

nikki1786

LizQuen
harisu? she's transsexual, right? I find her beautiful though... ^_^

oh wowwww .. she's so beautiful lol .. she dont look like a man at all!

lmao .. same here :p

yeah, i thought the same thing too

yes, she is... actually i love her AUTOBIOGRAPHY of how he transformed into a FEMALE... XD she's happily married now. i still love her songs and looking forward to some movies. the funny thing is, i can accept her cosmetic commercials... but LOL the napkin for women... i dont think so. it was way too funny when i saw that CM. still... she's pretty.

my favorite movie of her is YELLOW HAIR 2(korean) and COLOUR BLOSSOM(japanese)

Quarter

Tell me about it.
man im reconsidering plastic surgery after seeing harisu. off to ASIA. first gotta find a rich man so i can hand him the bills.

omg im so suing disney for making me believe i have a rich prince out there. how dare they lie to me....

cecilia

Staff member
^QUARTER, you make me laugh .. Harisu is one pretty woman
Korean ppl seem to have alot done, could be b/c their surgeon are more good at this LOl

but yeah, its' stuff like that that scare the living out of me to not do surgery ^^

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
wow. some of those pics are scary. :eek: i think God made us look a certain way for a reason. those pics say it all: it could be worse.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
One of the worst ones I think is Hunter Tylo. Remember the chick that sued Aaron Spelling on Melrose Place? She was so gorgeous and then she went and did this to herself.