Please Help! Hmong dubbed chinese old movies

flowersphere

sarNie Egg
There are three girl/fairy in the sky, one came down and was born to earth. After her birth one of her neighbors were not happy, so he smear red blood /paint onto a rock and a naughty monkey was release. the whole town was a mess. years later she has grown up and so have the neighbors son (the neighbors was kill/rob).

i know there is not much details because it been very long since i saw it.

but please help...thank you

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
It's called "Huab Tais Qaum Ntuj Ntxhais Nkauj Ntxawm."

So in this one village, there lived two very rich families. One is praek's family and the other is nangek's family. Both of nangek's parents are very nice and wise people who are willing to help those in need (even the poor). But praek's family is totally the opposite. They are very selfish, always trying to take advantage of people. The very nice couple wanted a child and prayed to heaven. In heaven, there are 7 goddess and they're all sisters so they asked the youngest sister to be born as the nice couple's kid. When nangek was born, their was a light or some kind of very good omen that would bring wealth/good luck to town. Praek's parent especially the father was so jealous that he and his servant went to the monkey mountain and painted the one of the monkey's eye red so that the villagers would believe that the newborn baby was a bad omen to the village. Yep, the spirit living within the mountain got out (the villagers suffered) and so nangek's mom asked the dad to take nangek to safety leaving the mom behind. Praek's family also moved out, but they were killed by two thieves. These two thieves took praek in and raised him as their own son.

Years later, nangek and her father returned to the little town again to find her mom. There she meets praek. Praek is a very strong, friendly-nature person. He's the opposite of his uncle and dad (the thieves who raised him, which he thought they were his family). He's also very rich, because his so called dad and uncle took from the poor. Nangek and her father decided to stay at praek's place for lodging until she finds her mom. Praek and nangek are always together searching for clues of the so called attack of the grizzly bear (which the grizzly bear is actually the monkey spirit who now works for praek's so call dad and uncle). With the help of nangek and the god guy, praek found out that the two pple who claimed to be his relatives killed his real parents and he then seek revenge.

Nangek was protected by the gods and she and praek help restore the town to it's own place locking the monkey back which brought good fortune to the town.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"Huab Tais Qaum Ntuj Ntxhais Nkauj Ntxawm," I believe I still have the VHS somewhere in my parent's garage.  My dad used to watch this all the time.