Please Help.

lee_xai

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where I can go get my fortune read? I much prefer getting it done at the temple but I don’t know if there are any monks that can speak English. Recently, I visited one of my classmate’s home and her grandmother is a psychic. Without me even saying anything, she pulled me aside and told me that two of my family members have cast a curst against me many years ago. She told me to seek help from my people or a monk. This is not the first time someone told me that because 3 years ago, a random lady at the supermarket told me the same thing. She said I need to get help as soon as possible but I just sort of laughed it off. To be honest though, my life in the past 5 years has been really hard, I feel like I’m fighting an uphill battle and no matter how hard I fight I always get the short end of the stick in every situation. I’m an extremely hard worker, giving, loving, and educated. My guts are telling me that it is my aunt and uncle whom were the one who did this to me. Why? Because they’ve always been extremely threaten that I am far more successful in education than their children. As a child, they used to blame me for every mistakes their daughters make because we hangout. I recalled one of their daughters getting involved with a married man and instead of yelling at their daughter I got busted for not looking out for their daughter. Well, she was older than me and I did disapprove of her action but she continued to see the guy. My uncle went as far as forbidding me to hang out with his daughters saying that I’m the bad influence but I’ve always been a straight A’s student and always listen to my parents. People who know my parents are always saying that I’m a good daughter so I know I’m certainly not the bad one. My aunt and my uncle hate my guts and it is all because of pure jealously. I also know that my aunt and uncle likes to get their fortune read and seek help from those who does black magic, therefore, I’m not ruling out the idea that they did cast something on me. I’m desperate to find help because if there was something cast against me, I really want to remove it. I’m located in Fresno so if anyone knows of other people who can help me, please let me know.

Dang, that is so messed up! Sorry I can't help you but to wish the best for you! I'm on the other side of the US and not to mention, I don't believe in black magic/voodoo/witchcraft. Good luck though!

Iya

sarNie Adult
damn, that's harsh. I have not seen black magic in actions, but I know they exist. I'm a firm believer that there are things in this world that are beyond our comprehension. 

getting your fortune read will depend on your opinion. If you're a Buddhist, I suggest going to a temple and seek counsel from a monk or a nun. they usually know what to do and will give you good advice. I don't put my money on fortune tellers unless they are from very reliable sources. If you're not a Buddhist, then I'm not so sure. 

But going to the temple may be your first step. Besides, nuns always seem to know where the best person to find to undo any black magic.