Pleng Din Klin Dao

nina07

sarNie Adult
aww episode 14 was sadd...she doesnt even love that guy and just wants to get married with him because cee is getting married to nang rai...but both dont know that they still love each other..sadd....stupid hit man guy said hes not telling her that he kills people and snorts cocaine..haha..aww and that was sad at the end where she gave him back the candy [i think] and she was like " i give you back your heart"..my mom was ballin' like a baby...and then noon cried and then tears started coming out of cee's eyes !!! that was soo sadd...i was about to kick the computer screen when noon said she was going to marry that guy..ARGHH!!! im going to see episode 15 tonite..i hope the ending is really good...wonder if they will get married??!! haha..

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hahha. Ana your so funny. I didn't even watch that lakorn at all. The paris thing was boring cause there was no one to talk to hahah & like nothing! Lol. Its ending! Awwh. & The songs are A++ . I enjoyed this lakorn lol. I guess people just don't like the style haha. But I guess it was pretty ok. I liked it better then Sadtree. They actually explain to eachother what happens, & in that one omg, I don't want to get started. Lol. Noon's dumb but I loved her character, & this lakorn just swept by so fast. LOLL;
^ uh huh..LOL..Sadree, was rather pointless. Everyone, in that lakorn was dumb. But Oil-Noon was too cute. And I watch every Noon's lakorn so yea I guess it was okay :p .

I think people didn't enjoy this lakorn much mainly cuzz Cee was p'ek and peepz didn't like that or cuzz they didn't sense the chemistry btw the two, mainly cuzz Cee's younger . But besides those random things. I liked the lakorn cuzz Cee's my favorite actor and Noon is one of my favorite actress. So put these 2 together, I'm luving the lakorn already :lol: . I mean I can name tons of lakorn that's far worse or not even worth mentioning..LOL.. :p . Actually, I was re-watching this lakorn from the beginning and it really wasn't so bad if u take the bad guy picture out, his annoying father and n'rai out, this lakorn was rather entertaining :D . I think only part 10 and half of 11 was boring. The rest are okay ^_^

Episode 14, made me wanna slap Noon and that bad dude. He is soooooooo freaking annoying. Swear he's innocent with his rat face. And I totally lost counts of how many times Cee, got beat up. There was so many times :rolleyes:

Anywayz, enough of me blabbing B)
I'm just sitting here waiting for the ending to be posted :lol:

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I like noon and cee together. I also like this lakorn although I wanted slap noon at times..lol. I can't wait for the ending. Yeah it was sad when noon gave cee back the candy.

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Just watched bits of the ending. The bad dude was shot to death.
I'm not so satisfy. Noon-Cee didn't even go back to Paris and those scenes in the preview where they were clips of them 2gether in Paris didn't even exsist in the lakorn -_-

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
lol..too bad those scenes weren't part of the lakorn. I like the last couple minutes of the lakorn though right after they planted those flowers..lol..so cute.

nina07

sarNie Adult
OMG!! Just watched bits of the ending. The bad dude was shot to death.
I'm not so satisfy. Noon-Cee didn't even go back to Paris and those scenes in the preview where they were clips of them 2gether in Paris didn't even exsist in the lakorn -_-
OH...THANKS FOR THE SPOiLERS...HAHA....

Ana

sarNie Adult
Okay, watched the ending where Cee, came out on stage to sing to Noon. He sounded really good :p . When he propose to her was sweet and then he gave her back the candy..hehe..aka his heart :lol: . I just wanted some more scenes with them together. Overall, I really enjoy the lakorn :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Okay, watched the ending where Cee, came out on stage to sing to Noon. He sounded really good :p . When he propose to her was sweet and then he gave her back the candy..hehe..aka his heart :lol: . I just wanted some more scenes with them together. Overall, I really enjoy the lakorn :lol:
WELL GOSHERS...THANKS FOR TELLiNG US THE WHOLE ENDING !!! HAHA...DONT TELL US ANYMORE !! HAHA

nina07

sarNie Adult
okay..sorry...I'll shut up now :ph34r:
but ana, how come at the end of episode 14 where they showed the preview of episode 15, noon got mad at that guy and then it looked like he shot cee in the face and noon is like "pii!!!" what really happend? sorry haha one more spoiler and thats it..haha

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ In that scene he tooked Noon away. They ended up on a bridge. Cee, followed them there. He shot Cee, on the arm. Noon, threated to kill her self if he continue trying to hurt Cee or something like that. She told him the reason she agreed to marry him was because she truly thought he was innocent. Blah blah he was like he really luv her....he told Cee, to never make Noon, sorry and then he ran off. The cops shot him to death.

nina07

sarNie Adult
^ In that scene he tooked Noon away. They ended up on a bridge. Cee, followed them there. He shot Cee, on the arm. Noon, threated to kill her self if he continue trying to hurt Cee or something like that. She told him the reason she agreed to marry him was because she truly thought he was innocent. Blah blah he was like he really luv her....he told Cee, to never make Noon, sorry and then he ran off. The cops shot him to death.
awww...die muther beeper die die !!! haha im soo cruell.........what happend to cee's arm?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think by far, episode 15 was my favorite episode...love cee and noon singing...it was so cute and cool....i kind of liked this lakorn, of course noon believed the evil guy over cee....but overall i liked it and it was a cute ending.....noon is just so pretty with both short or long hair...what a great actress.....by the way...what is her friend's name, she's also pretty, was she in other lakorns.....i only wish that there were more scenes in france with them and that I could have been in the audience to see noon and cee sing..........love them^^

by the way....there wasn't that scene with cee and noon in france together in the lakorn right?? the one with them on the boat...or did i miss it ???
here's the opening credits http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSBkNpZaI14 @ 1:08 and 1:17 and 1:25

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ Nope, that scene wasn't included in the lakorn. When u think about it, it's such a waste of air flight ticket..LOL..cuzz there was like no scenes of Cee-Noon in Paris 2gether. Besides the one, they bump into eachother in episode 1 :rolleyes:

I think Noon looked really pretty w/short hair too. I liked the way she looked @ the concert in the end :p

Noon, friend in the lakorn, her name is Prae Arada. She's been in a couple of lakorns. Chom Pae, Fon Neua, Chom Tang Rak, Nueng Tawan Puen Dao, Mae Khun Toon Hua, Angkor II etc