Pleng Din Klin Dao

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
yeah episode 10 was boring..I was really looking 4ward to it too..lol..but the next episode looks good from the preview.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
this is the borrrrring part of the lakorn omg. >:[ nut turns into a bad guy. WTHHHELLL!

Ya, I was like WTH too. I can't believe they changed it so fast. Now he's like so evil, especially in this episode. I think next Friday's episode looks decent. Too bad P'Suwan died :S

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
ahaha another shower scene like rahut rissaya hehe what's up with the pra'ek wanting to get the nang'ek wet? lolz Noon is too stubborn ... but boy! Cee is hawt

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the shower scene...lol..shouldn't been more too it..lol.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 11 and 12 is alot better. Next week looks good too. Seems like n'ek knows that dude is bad!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alright this is good so far. I finally made myself watch this. Only on the 4 episode.

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah 10 and 11 were kind of boring and so is 12 kind of...i guess since the lakorn is leaning towards its end, the pa ek and nang ek are misunderstanding each other so that the last episode could be good..so typical of a lakorn..haha

but yeah..cant wait for the next episodes..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have seen too many misunderstanding btwn nang ek and pra ek, but its a lakorn, that is bound to happen in every lakorn.

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha and the pa ek is not even happy....dude why would go out marrying some one you dont love???? durr!!! you love daoro!!!! dumbo! jeez...pplz these days..haha