Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
does anyone know when this is ending? I feel like its draggging but i enjoy watching it ! Pan & New aree cutteeee together :]

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
did anyone else notice that when Mai was talking to Numtang in his room, he said Nokyoong twice instead of Nokkaew. I thought that was funny since his character isn't even supposed to know Pancake as Nokyoong.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^lol, yeah that does seem funny.

gosh I'm so amazed that no matter how much the make pancake look poor or "normal" she still seems to be soooo beautiful no matter what. ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: I know I love Pan even more after watching this.. and people were worried that she wouldn't be able to play the poor role she isn't exactly great but she did pretty damned good

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i agree with you guys :) she still looks great poor or rich and i love pancake! haha pan & new seem too have good chemistry! :D cant wait til they actually see each other when new gets back in his body and i wonder if he'll remember her. haha i think i'm still thinking of "duay rang haeng ruk" w/ noon & mos where he woke up & he didn't remember her anymore! i hope that doesnt happpen in here! :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
i agree with you guys :) she still looks great poor or rich and i love pancake! haha pan & new seem too have good chemistry! :D cant wait til they actually see each other when new gets back in his body and i wonder if he'll remember her. haha i think i'm still thinking of "duay rang haeng ruk" w/ noon & mos where he woke up & he didn't remember her anymore! i hope that doesnt happpen in here! :(
Most likely it will be that way. Ahahaha!!! But just don't make it too long lol

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I was just thinking that it would really ruin the lakorn if they used the same plot as 'duay rang haeng ruk'.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It is so adorable when New hears Pan sings when he is unconcious. Oh boy I got caught up and I couldn't help but laugh when New push Pan to them girls when they were all up on him. Pan seems disgusted lmao!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol I think it's cute how everytime Pan sings and then New is right there by her side or he appears or "wake up" lol and whenever she went back to see how that teacher is doing and they were angry with each other and he followed her to make sure she was safe then when she got to the house he was about to leave and stops in his tracks and goes wait where am I going to go I've never gone anywhere without Nookyoong -.-"

fun

Expired Sarnie
New is too adorable. LMAO I heard that this is the most rated on air lakorns, is it true? But it is soooo dead in here. LOL not the very best lakorn but it is quite good and amusing. LOL New is just too adorable. Oh did any of you catch the part where the girls were carrying Pan and was going to throw her out. I would have felt very uncomfortable. I don't know who hands it was but on someone hands was cupping Pan's right breast :loool: and was like caressing it too!!! or is it all just in my head :loool:

nina07

sarNie Adult
New is too adorable. LMAO I heard that this is the most rated on air lakorns, is it true? But it is soooo dead in here. LOL not the very best lakorn but it is quite good and amusing. LOL New is just too adorable. Oh did any of you catch the part where the girls were carrying Pan and was going to throw her out. I would have felt very uncomfortable. I don't know who hands it was but on someone hands was cupping Pan's right breast :loool: and was like caressing it too!!! or is it all just in my head :loool:
:loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol the reason why this thread is dead is because people see pancake's name and they seem to not like her and not bother watching her lakorn...lolz...but i like this lakorn and the songs are nice...new and pan actually make a cute couple in here...lol...i wouldnt mind seeing another lakorn with them lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol the reason why this thread is dead is because people see pancake's name and they seem to not like her and not bother watching her lakorn...lolz...but i like this lakorn and the songs are nice...new and pan actually make a cute couple in here...lol...i wouldnt mind seeing another lakorn with them lol
:loool: I am pretty sure there are some sarnies that does like Pan. I know I do lol...

This lakorns is so funny if you pay close attention. You know what New doesn't usually pay hardcore role, or at least haven't seen one yet. I would like to see him in one where he is filthy rich and a total jerk... Ahahaha there was DDH but he sort of played second lead.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah the thread is dead because Pancake -.-" but I love her and will support her regardless of how crappy the lakorn is lol not saying that this lakorn is crappy. It's actually pretty good. I love it lol There are plenty of comedy as well as melodramatic scenes ^__-" and not to mention Pan and New are so cute together (Jooy and Weir) Step aside :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I still like Vier and Pan... But as for New and Jui... uh... awkward but I guess they like each that's what really counts.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm glad to hear that New will remember Pan once he wakes up >.< I like this lakorn and it would definitely ruined it if in turn out like the one with Mos and Noon...

and I absolutely love Pancake and New together :rolleyes:

I still like Vier and Pan... But as for New and Jui... uh... awkward but I guess they like each that's what really counts.
I find that Jui looks older than New...but I don't think she is... anyway, Jui is gorgeous ^_^