Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

kouvang

sarNie Egg
Recently, most lakorns starred by Pancake seems to have more than 15 episodes and this one is expected to exceed the number 15. I like the story, singing and everything else but man i just want the lakorn over with so we can watch a new lakorn.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Did Pancake get a nose job or something...because I swear she looks different from back then. I remember not watching her lakorns because I thought she wasn't pretty...but then lately she has gotten really pretty...maybe she's just grown or did she get some kind of surgery done?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh no, don't tell me Pan will be in a coma now... And it seems like New know Pancake in the next episode.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I'm so behind >.< I haven't even watched last week episodes yet T^T
I wish I could watched this instead of working on my essay...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm so behind >.< I haven't even watched last week episodes yet T^T
I wish I could watched this instead of working on my essay...
LOL I have a paper due too...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Attention all Pancake's fans in here

Pancake has a new english forum now, it's not z3.invisionfree.com/pancakeclub anymore so don't go there

here new url is this:

Pancake Fanclub

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh, you guys think this will end tmr? I hope it ends tmr ... and doesn't air til the 12th that would be such a bummer lol and i'd die if they left it on a cliff hanger episode tmr ... but then it looks like Moota will go crazy tmr! So can they really wrap the end up in one episode?! Urgh! LOL still so many things to happen!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. They are dragging this out even longer, have to wait until next week for the end. But I like today's episode, May became Pancake's friend :D And she even defended Pancake ^^

nence

sarNie Juvenile
just finish watching episode 17 and 18 and i've got to say i love it very much. can't wait to see the next episode. :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wow 22 episodes for Pan lakorn -.-" gosh almost as many episodes as a evening lakorn! LOL

*Also can't wait til next episode Moota will get betrayed by that stupid guy ugh. I'm so gonna collect this lakorn x3 I loved it even though it dragged on some parts gosh ... lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG finally caught up and they freaking drag this! But like RR said, they pretty much made up for it with May and Pan. OMG May made me laugh so hard in episode 18 when she was practicing saying. I like her character in here but before, she was just plain annoying lol

22 well 3 more episode and it will finally be over. Glad that it will end soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg today's episode was x33333 LOL even though it didn't end yet but it was x33 for Nokyoong when she finally got Nok Koon Tong back x3 LOL

*Omg Narm Tarng told her he was Nok Koon Tong just to give her motivation to go through the contest...and it's so stupid today should have been the end but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! they freaking let Mark and Moota out of jail

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina I know how you feel. I thought this episode was competely boring minus New and Pan scenes together lol... you know that she got out of jail or else it would have already ended lol... so draggyyyyyy!!!