Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
So it's confirm that they going to have a lakorn together??? When does it come out anyone knows??? I wonder how's Alexanderia's thai....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
OMG OMG SO HAPPY ALEXADRA GOING PLAY A THAI LAKORN WITH WEIR and iam so heartbroken too 5555555 loser weir messing with a laos girl lol j/k well alexadra is half laos/bulgarian shes not thai but oh well at least she act in a thai drama cant wait to see itt better be good

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigod!! i can't believe it that Veer play with Alexandra. when i read in pantip i didn't know it was her. this is such a surprise. i'm so shock. she's cute. that's cool. a Lao girl play with a Thai guy. cool. i can't wait to see it. i like Veer. happy he has more la korns to play. :D

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thnaks for the info Noiki. I'm glad Alexandra ia going to be in a lakorn. The title sounds good to. Surely going to watch this since it involves something with Laos.

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah the story is about a love between a thai guy and a lao girl. veer's gonna sing look toong in here. as for alexandra, her thai is a bit rusty but undertstandable. she reads the script in thai and then speaks it in lao, that's what the director said.

when they gave interviews, alexandra was speaking lao mostly and some thai but veer totally understood her...well since the languages are similar

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
noiki, where can i watch Veer&Alexandra interview. Thanks.
if u have iptv or doozija, u can watch it on dao kra jai and sai throng bunterng, the date is 9/18. The ch7 one shows a little clip of veer and sandra singing. the dao kra jai one has sandra speaking in thai for some parts

meenia

sarNie Adult
THIS WILL BE INTERESTING..YOU HAVE TATA YOUNG SINGING THE THEME SONG TO A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE...YOU HAVE ALEC SU WORKING WITH KOREAN'S ACTRESS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT IF A THAI P'EK AT WITH A LAOS N'EK...THIS WILL BE INTERESTING...WHAT IS THE LAKORN ABOUT....IS THERE LAOS MUSIC IN THIS LAKORN?

Casper

sarNie Egg
THIS WILL BE INTERESTING..YOU HAVE TATA YOUNG SINGING THE THEME SONG TO A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE...YOU HAVE ALEC SU WORKING WITH KOREAN'S ACTRESS...WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT IF A THAI P'EK AT WITH A LAOS N'EK...THIS WILL BE INTERESTING...WHAT IS THE LAKORN ABOUT....IS THERE LAOS MUSIC IN THIS LAKORN?

i concur this will be very interesting
i hope there will be lao music in it

cecilia

Staff member
how come i dont' know who he is.. anyway..he's VERY good looking..
was there another lakorn that he did?..name?.

anyway..i can't wait too..i love inter-ethic group lakorns..it's intriguing..!

L

lalalek

wow i cant wait to watch this then..hehe she is wow goodlooking and he is wow a hottie his self.....intresting, does that mean it's another singing movie? it is a must watch and wow is all i got to say......i'm instrested so keep me update guys....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't have account in iptv or doozija.can someone please upload their interview from Dao kra jai & sentungbuturn ch7 news. please Thank you.i really want to see it.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
WOW...a lao nang ek and thai pra ek...this is going to be real interesting. Does anyone know when it's going to come out?

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
veer got a long neck..lols... my observation.. but still cute! so you veer fans dun bash me now :lol:

lido_kt

sarNie Hatchling
oh kool alexandra gonna be in a thai lakorn, yay she representin lao ppl it seems very interesting does anyone know what it's gonna be about?:)