Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
is it really? or it's just a rumor? do you have th article that i can read? i wonder what language alexandra will speak, if she speaks thai, then i'm gonna be disappointing..

rockstar85

sarNie Egg
is it really? or it's just a rumor? do you have th article that i can read? i wonder what language alexandra will speak, if she speaks thai, then i'm gonna be disappointing..
It's a Thai and Lao Lakorn about a lao girl and thai boy. And no it's not a rumor, i saw the opening ceremony of the lakorn on video.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i was at a Viet Store today and they were watching dis Viet Concert or something on TV and i swear i saw Alexandra or at least someone dat look like her singing ... i guess in Viet cuz it a Viet 's Concert but the outfit she wore look like of Loas/Thai/Khmer kind of type farbic ? So , she a Loas singer ?

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
yes, she's a lao singer. alexandra is popular, but i think her songs suck. many ppl like her song though... the picture on the first page, well, she looks a bit fat (she's not that fat before)...
yes, she's a lao singer. alexandra is popular, but i think her songs suck. many ppl like her song though... the picture on the first page, well, she looks a bit fat (she's not that fat before)...:lol:

rockstar85

sarNie Egg
yes, she's a lao singer. alexandra is popular, but i think her songs suck. many ppl like her song though... the picture on the first page, well, she looks a bit fat (she's not that fat before)...:lol:
her songs are pretty good from her second album has a mix of hip hop/ pop etc. she also has a few english tracks on her songs. www.myspace.com/alexandralaos

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a love story it's a musical la korn. there will be lots of singing, i heard a bit of the duo song of Vier& Alexandra, they sound good. she said she will speak Lao and English in the la korn. when she's the tour guide she speaks English. i read her profile from her website she speak 3 language: English,Lao,Bulgarian. she's 19 years old. she play violin,piano,guitar and teaches viloin too. she study Japanese. her interest is outer space. she likes skating and swimming. they both look cute. i can't wait to see it.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here is a short summary of the la korn, sorry my translation is not that good. but i try my best.
Alexandra play as Jumpah- half Lao and American girl
Veir play as Pinah-E-sarn boy that live in Thailand
one day she went to Thailand and met him. they fell in love. their love combine the trail mae nam cong. and the song of music and many cultural. then an unexpected thing happen, her long lost rich American dad appear. and things became chaos, her step-mom try to steal her money that she got from her dad. and what will happen to Jumpah & Pinah's love, will their promise they made to eachother come together, will they get to be together?

from the summary it sound like a love romantic drama musical type of story. it's weird that in the summary they said he play as a e-sarn guy but from the news i saw from daokrajai&ch7sentungbunturng they said he play as a Thai guy that fell in love with a Lao girl. so i'm confuse. but anyways, it sounds like a fun la korn to watch. i can't wait, so excited.

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Its not weird that he plays an Isaan guy.
Weir is from Isaan (Khon Kaen).
I can't wait to see this lakorn.
They started filming last month.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Can't wait to see this!!! Let us know when it's airing...thanks.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Its not weird that he plays an Isaan guy.
Weir is from Isaan (Khon Kaen).
I can't wait to see this lakorn.
They started filming last month.

Athena is right it is not weird that Wier is Issan...b/c technically Issan is Thai...they just speak similar to Lation Language because of their physical locality to Laos....but I can't wait to see this lakorn...I have a crush on Wier... :wub: :drool:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i really want to see this la korn. i saw the preview from iptv. it looks really good. looks romantic & sad. the songs Weir and Alexandra sang sounds really good. they both have good voice. They speak Lao together in the la korn. so cool. shows she play her violin too. i hope it air soon. i use to read someone said they were planning to air it on the New Year. which if Lao New Year then it should be April. i can't wait. i like Weir & Alexandra is cute. such a good idea to bring Thai guy & Lao girl to play together in a la korn,make the 2 countries become closer friends. and we get to see the beautiful country of Laos. yay!!! i'm also a Lao girl so i'm really excited about this la korn. i got to support my Lao girl Alexandra. :D