Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong (Ch.7)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I can wait to see this lakorn. Alexandra is so cute and the song they sang is so good. I wonder if she will talk in English if her dad is white and she will be half.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i can't wait till this la korn air. i heard it will air Feb.13 i use to read Alexandra interview she said she will speak Lao and English in this la korn. Weir and Alexandra have nice voice. their song is good.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
check out ch7 website, there is Weir and Alexandra sweet pictures from the la korn. they look so cute. i can't wait till it air. i try to post the link but it doesn't work. sorry. go to the entertainment section and you'll see it.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
When is this one going to to air??? You guys got my hopes up when I saw it pinned. ehehhehehe *checking BM section now* Hopefully I'm not disappointed.

Editted: AWWWW nothing's up yet........

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
it's going to first air Feb.13 tuesday, will air every mon-tues after Nguernrisaya end. i can't wait! it looks very good. sad romantic and the songs they sing sound very nice. Weir and Alexandra look very cute together.
here is the link to the news and pictures , i hope it work.
http://www.ch7.com/website/entertain/detail_news_0202_4.html
Thanks for the details!!! My mom is really excited about this one because Alexandra is in it. She's happy that a Lao girl is actually going to be in the lead. I'm happy too........ but I just wish that isn't she's half-white........it's sad to think that's what it takes to break into the industry.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
wait, in the lakorn she is supposed to be half- white. It would be better to chose a true Laos girl so to make it realistic.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait til it airs..... they will show some of laos right? i hope sooo.....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they went to film at Laos too. it goes with the role that she play in the la korn Alexandra is suppose to play as a white/Laos girl. and in real life she's half white and Bulgarian too. i can't wait till it air too. my mom, dad,sister will be excited to see this la korn too. i'm happy a Lao girl get to play as nang aek too. i have to support my Lao girl. even though she's half Lao but she still is Lao and she speak Lao too.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know why that have that English man plays her father, he can't speak Laos (or from what I am seeing in the trailer) at all, so it kinda kills the script of the lakorn for me. And the mother is the n'ek of Nai Hoi Tamin! HAHA

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I agree her Lao is really good, better than mine. At least she doesn't mix English and Lao.