Plerng Boon

sarN

sarNie Granny
Whao , i didn't know Ann another lakonr wiht Chatchai before Jao Sai Prisana :wub: ..wat was it about ??

swtanne

I think the lakorn was call Plerng Boon...Tratna Hang Hua Jai or a title along that line I think was with Anne and Pete..I think..lol :lol:

Here's some sc I posted in another anne's forum a while ago

Here's a short summary I wrote hehe..might be kinda confusing :

This lakorn is about Chatchai and Noi, they used to be boyfriend and girlfriend but Chatchai is poor so Noi instead marry Jarkit b/c he's richer at that time. Anne and Noi are like best friends and they're cousin I think. Then later Chatchai started to like Anne so they both got married. Jarkit's business is doing really bad and he's losing money, so Jarkit and Noi got a divorced b/c Noi saw that Jarkit doesn't have that much money now. At this time Chatchai is doing better in his job, so when Anne and Chatchai got married, Noi was jealous of Anne and wanted Chatchai back. Noi had no more money cuz she spend it all on clothes and stuff, so she asked Anne if she can come and stay with her and Chatchai, with a plan to take Chatchai back. Later, Chatchai and Noi, they had an affair together, without Anne knowing, at first I didn't know why he did that but later, they said that it's because Chatchai wanted to get back at Noi for leaving him..or something like that...then Anne found out so she got really mad and Chatchai would try to talk to her and stuff and it seem as if she going to forgive him, but Chatchai later found out that Noi is pregnant with his baby. Then throughout the whole lakorn Chatchai is trying to get back with Anne but Anne wanted a divorce even though she still love him, and Noi would always get in the way. Then Jarkit is now starting to like Anne, which makes Chatchai jealous...

swtanne

If I can remember lol..I think Noi died b/c she got shot and Anne got pregnant and she ended up with Chatchai :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOo there baby at the end ?! It kind of werid to see Jarkit in the lakorn too cuz Ann & Jarkit is the p'k & n'k in many lakorn together but i like Chaitchat i'll cheer for him reguardless .