Plerng Pray (Uma99)

navy

sarNie Adult
I think I'm kind of like Tye a little more in this lakorn too compare to the one he's with Matt (which I thought he's CUTE enough for me).

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think I'm kind of like Tye a little more in this lakorn too compare to the one he's with Matt (which I thought he's CUTE enough for me).
I also like tye better in this lakorn. He look more man. He is very confident, honest and very straight forward toward love. I think 90 percent of women would love to have that kind of man go for them.

Bou

sarNie Adult
im totally inlove with tye and they do look very cute on the cover! and chompoo has grown on me soo much ever since shes transferred over from ch7...cant wait for tomorrows episode...looks like theres gonna be some more cute scenes between these two!

sokk

sarNie Egg
im totally inlove with tye and they do look very cute on the cover! and chompoo has grown on me soo much ever since shes transferred over from ch7...cant wait for tomorrows episode...looks like theres gonna be some more cute scenes between these two!

Yeah i feel like that about Chompoo too since she with 3. Haven't seen the lakorn but they do look really cute.

Bou

sarNie Adult
Yeah i feel like that about Chompoo too since she with 3. Haven't seen the lakorn but they do look really cute.
Ive always liked her, even when she was with ch7, but I didnt like the roles that was given to her. But now that shes with ch3, it seems like shes gettin better roles and more lakorns. You should start watching the lakorn, im sure youll get hooked lol.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Lots of cute scenes between Tye and Araya today. From this episode, we know for a fact that three people are involved in the murder. We kind of knew that already. My guess is that it's the Captain/Chief of the police, Puri, and the guy in the hospital (don't know his name, even though he died in today's episode). However, since he died it might not be him; it's kind of too obvious for him to be the actual murderer. I don't think Em has anything to do with it; he's just a lying/cheating son of a gun.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
today episode is really good. Now one suspected is eliminated but according ot the auntie of chompoo, there are three people involving in the murder of Pleng Rung.

The hard work of Tye does win the heart of chompoo. At last she accepts him as her boyfriend. and he will be the one who can help chompoo from the ghost possession,

I somehow like Pat the way he tries to protect his wife from his kept girl. Though he is not good since he has girl here and there, but he alwasy tries to keep those girls not to involve with his wife.

maijune

SarNie Adult
today episode is really good. Now one suspected is eliminated but according ot the auntie of chompoo, there are three people involving in the murder of Pleng Rung.

The hard work of Tye does win the heart of chompoo. At last she accepts him as her boyfriend. and he will be the one who can help chompoo from the ghost possession,

I somehow like Pat the way he tries to protect his wife from his kept girl. Though he is not good since he has girl here and there, but he alwasy tries to keep those girls not to involve with his wife.

yeah i also agreed with you even though he's having other women but his wife is always the first....and since one of the murderer is already dead...the other two has to be puri and jakrit...and i also think that em doesn't involve with the murder....going to watch ep 6 now...see u guys later....

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
The apartment manager sets up a hidden camera in the bathroom of chompoo. That is scary. after watching it, when i went to the bathroom i checked all around. It must be scary if someone dare to do so.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I take back what i said about Em not having to do with Prai Roong's murder. He's fully responsible whether or not he actually killed her, hiring someone else to do the job is exactly the same thing!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I take back what i said about Em not having to do with Prai Roong's murder. He's fully responsible whether or not he actually killed her, hiring someone else to do the job is exactly the same thing!
yes, he is such a disgusted creature. I couldn't imagine how could he do that?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This lakorn actually gets better and better! Yeah that Pat guy is a shady mofo....I thought plai roong was gang raped but close enough. Puri is tooo good in his role, scary when you could play a creep so well.

Last episode was a little disappointing, only like 4 tye-chompoo scenes.

Does anyone know where there's a full summary of this series i wanna to read it.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
3 people? who else could it be besides em, puri, and jakrit right? plai roong still believes that em is good she is so stupid no wonder she got killed. i wonder why sai is the only one that can see her?