Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
I want him to pair with Vicky if they have a chance.
yea vicky would be nice..seeing them in Sapai Look Tung they do look cute together...
but i don't see that's going to happen...
she's not getting much recognition

jakjann

Jakjann
เพลิงสีรุ้ง
N´ek in this Lakorn like a bitch(i am not shure, don´t have not more information from pi mart)....and Pi mart´s character like same in Likit Kamathep, very devil to N´ek

tinah

sarNie Coma
เพลิงสีรุ้ง
N´ek in this Lakorn like a bitch(i am not shure, don´t have not more information from pi mart)....and Pi mart´s character like same in Likit Kamathep, very devil to N´ek
lol so basically they are both gonna be mean towards each other. so fiesty. i wonder whos n'ek

why cant they give this role to rome though! he hasnt played the bad mouth pra'ek yet. mart got his chance

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Well actually nang'eg is not a bitch.The storyline start out like pra'eg dad got remarried to a younger woman and she came with her brother and pra'eg might be around 11 or 12 year old and he really respect because he thought she was nice.After that she had a son with pra'eg dad.A few year pass they all grown up and pra'eg went to study in america.And his dad pass away and the step mom have a feeling for pra'eg and he never knew about it and never knew that his step mother is such a bitch.When he came back him and his step mom never knew that her son his brother is gay.Nang is rich but her parent was divorce so she went to lived with her mom and her new american husband in america but her parent always fight so she came back to thailand and ran away from home she was like 19 years old i think.So she met with pra'eg brother and his uncle his mom's brother.They were good friend after that and he took nang'eg to live in his condo the one that pra'eg bought for him and told them she is just a poor girl with no place to lived and that all everyone knew about her.Pra'eg bro want to covered up that he's gay so he ask nang'eg to help him out and play a role as his girlfriend so pra'eg and him mom won't found out.After that he gave a picture of pra'eg to let nang'eg see and she fell in love with him the first time she see his pic.His brother had a fight with his mom and she told him to kill himself he drove off on his motorcycle and die that night when pra'eg found out he came back home to thailand and the stepmom blame everything on nang'eg that she was the one that make him die.So when he saw nang'eg at his brother funeral he was about ti kill her but nang'eg was so happy to see him cause she waited for so long just to see him.So he told her to leaved the condo but his stepmom brother like nang'eg so they told pra'eg that she was pregnant with his brother's baby.So he was going to take her to see the doctor to make sure she is not lying but she got out everytime.And nang'eg said he is like plerng but is pretty like plerng see roong that mean fire but pretty as a rainbow.Then he rape her and took her to this house he bought and keep her there didn't tell no one even his fiance.They went there to stay with her all the time but he always think she is not a virgin because she always tell him that she is his brother's wife so he alway get mad at her all the time.Then his stepmother found out went to see nang'eg and told pra'eg that she slap her and that was the same day nang'eg found out she was pregnant and was all happy waiting to tell pra'eg but he hurt her that night bad so she left him call her dad and went back home.When his stepmoter brother came and told him that you kill both your wife and baby he was shock when he found out that nang'eg was pregnant .And noe he knew that his stepmother is such a bitch.Nang'eg went back home told her dad the whole story so they plan everything out with his stepmother brother and his fiance to get back at him so they had a big party for her and invited pra'eg and his bitch stepmother to annouced who she really is and she pretend not to know him.And you guys have to but the book or wait for the lakorn to come out cause that well ruin all the flav in the lakorn.But if I know the remake always have to much changes in them so half of what i tell you guys might not even make the cut but i really like this lakorn love the old version very very very much.So i hope this version get good nang'eg and pra'eg cause this lakorn is good taht's all i can say bye now.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Yes the storyline was very good and the production that make this lakorn i don't know the name but it was own by Ken Theradeth parent his father was the owner/producer/director of this lakorn and he have alot more of the good lakorn that he make it was on channel 5 and his mother was the one who wrote the television version i think.And his company also make all this good lakorn like:plerng see roong,Asoon rung fire know as today as Hua jai sila,Sane ha gner tra,Likit pisawad know as today as Likit Kamathep,Ra bum asoon and Prak sa sawad and amny more all his lakorn is good.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
storyline sound very interesting ...

i have a feeling nang'ek is going to be aff, ann, or janie..
one of their top actresses...

kermint

sarNie Adult
the storyline sounds interesting tho. yeh, if the pr'ek will be mart then i would like to see vicky w/him too. i think they will good too.

jakjann

Jakjann
whatever who be a N´ek, i think she can do a good job, too^_^
i have forget to ask pi mart, he know or not,who be the N´ek.....-.-

....if pi mart have time, i will try to ask him.....hihi

Katerine

Butterfly123
thanks for the little summary cant wait sound good ^_^ hope the N'ek is Vicki she and mart look good in SLT
anyhow so the n'ek gonna be young like 19 early 20s ;) maybe they'll give the n'ek role to one of the new gen