Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^but why would they accept her for the role than take her out later. maybe its like ryan(vickys brother) incident when they pulled him out of joy s/pors lakorn cuz he couldnt act. isnt n'ek suppose to be young in here? they should choose an experience actress then..from the summary, it does sound dramatic

jakjann

Jakjann
I dont know ... Whether they have already new nangek or not...

I think to choose a nang nek ist more diificult ...or not??

tinah

sarNie Coma
hopefully thhis will be their last time changing the nek lol so who said gig isnt in here anymore

onahc

sarNie Elites
I wouldn't be surprised if they put Taew Nattapon in here because she is on fire after dong poo dee. And she can act!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
They took Gigi out? Wow. Hmmmm I'm kind of thinking that it might be Margie maybe. But she'll be in Mart & Matt's lakorn already too. It'll be interesting who they pick. I do like Taew too, Mart and her were cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
taews actually going to college so we probaly wont see her awhile. its too bad since she became popular after dong poo dee so it would of been nice to see her with another lakorn

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol this is the second time they've changed n'ek well hopefully third time the charm...i think that's so messed up they already had a ceremony and filmed some scenes what a waste

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh! I wanted to see YAYA, then GIGI but now they took out both girls! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Makes me so dissapointedd! :( I want NAMFON PATCHARIN but she already has many upcoming lakorns. I'd LOVE Taew also!<3