Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^hm. if we compare abuse with rape, it's no different -- so yup, how is okay to rape a woman repetitively but not slap once? that's just weird -- aside from this, if i'm mart, i would slap susie too for framing my brother who i thought is STRAIGHT!
because we actually saw the physical slap part but r'scene we don't see anything beside the ceiling :lol:

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
hey, i read somewhere on here that this is a remake... Does anyone know what the old one is called and if it's on youtube... Thanks.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i hope nothing happened between kat and tin in the next episode... it would be over for me if tin slept with his dad's wife... disgusting... ekkkkkkk...

hopefully he realize that its disgusting and wrong before anything happens...

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
oMG this lakorn is soo good..I love the n'ek..and I must say this is the first time where I see the P'ek try to swing a bat at the n'ek..it was hella funnie when the n'ek stole it back from him.

cecilia

Staff member
because we actually saw the physical slap part but r'scene we don't see anything beside the ceiling :lol:
That's so true and so funny LOl .. but still, if we put this in picture, why would it be acceptable to see someone being r multiple times but with a slap, we refuse to forgive it.

Today episode is cute .. so cute ^^ I liking SUSIE's character, so feisty and sassy at the same time.

I must say that I'm impressed with Susie's acting! her acting has improved since her lakorn with aon and noon s.

how tall is Susie anyway? I always thought that she was tall, but in this lakorn, she appears to be shorter than nearly everyone else...and she looks a lot shorter than Bow, whom I always thought was only average in height...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
where do u guys see this 'slap' ? i want to see ! yeah, i don't like guy slapping girl that much either unless she was crazy and he slap her to knock some scent in her haha , he could had give her a spanking ^^^ their age difference should be right for that :lol:
Haha! So funny but true! I wouldn't mind a spank! lol. :)

^hm. if we compare abuse with rape, it's no different -- so yup, how is okay to rape a woman repetitively but not slap once? that's just weird -- aside from this, if i'm mart, i would slap susie too for framing my brother who i thought is STRAIGHT!
In lakorns, r-scenes are consider turn ons and slaps are consider turn offs. I guess because we're just so used to seeing r-scenes in Thai dramas, that it's become the "flame" of every Thai drama. In lakorns, I would prefer r-scene over a slap in the face. But in reality, a slap in the face is always greater than rape. lol. Plus, rape in dramas are more of dominating rather than physical abuse.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I must say that I'm impressed with Susie's acting! her acting has improved since her lakorn with aon and noon s.

how tall is Susie anyway? I always thought that she was tall, but in this lakorn, she appears to be shorter than nearly everyone else...and she looks a lot shorter than Bow, whom I always thought was only average in height...
I think the other might have been wearing heels at the time. Because I remember Susie looking very tall in Aon and Noon's drama. I've come to notice that in dramas, if the nang'ek is tall, then they usually never make her wear heels. But instead she wears alot of cute sandals. lol. If you look closely, Susie is almost as tall as Mart when she wears heels.

I think Susie is very pretty, but I don't really like the way she dresses in this drama. Too much shorts and tanks. She needs a better lookin' wardrobe. lol. Plus, her bangs are really bothering me at times.

wait, has that seen happen yet? the slapping her?
I don't think it has happened yet. I'm thinking it's gonna happen in ep. 3.

mart slap susie because she said, that alex was gay. she kept repeating gay gay gay. so mart slapped her.
It makes sense, but in a way it doesn't. Since Susie lied that she is suppose to be "pregnant" with Alex's baby in the drama, why would she have said that to Mart? Because then Mart would ask if Alex was gay, then why would he sleep with her and get her pregnant?

DAMN! THAT SON OF A GUN DID RAISE A BAT AT HER! LOL! MART YOUR LITTLE DIMPLE FACE IS TOO SWEET FOR THESE KIND OF HARSH ROLES. :)

cecilia

Staff member
Haha! So funny but true! I wouldn't mind a spank! lol. :)

In lakorns, r-scenes are consider turn ons and slaps are consider turn offs. I guess because we're just so used to seeing r-scenes in Thai dramas, that it's become the "flame" of every Thai drama. In lakorns, I would prefer r-scene over a slap in the face. But in reality, a slap in the face is always greater than rape. lol. Plus, rape in dramas are more of dominating rather than physical abuse.
hm ... i think different. I feel RAPE in REALITY has a GREATER effect than a SLAP on the face. Rape will stays with you forever and it'll scare you for the rest of your life as well. It change who you are and what you do.

I know that RAPE in drama is a turn on for the audience but what i'm trying to say is that ppl despite slap over rape more .. so i'm just saying that RAPE is more severe than that quick physical slap -- so how is it okay to accept multiple rape and not accept one quick slap. how is the slap worst than being RAPE.

Mart SLAPPED Susie in today episode ja -- it's right after he took Bow to visit Susie at the condo.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
oMG this lakorn is soo good..I love the n'ek..and I must say this is the first time where I see the P'ek try to swing a bat at the n'ek..it was hella funnie when the n'ek stole it back from him.
I agree with you! Plus the n'ek back off. :lol: I rewatched that part like 3times since it's funny. He pulls out the bat like he about to hit some guy. haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
hm ... i think different. I feel RAPE in REALITY has a GREATER effect than a SLAP on the face. Rape will stays with you forever and it'll scare you for the rest of your life as well. It change who you are and what you do.

I know that RAPE in drama is a turn on for the audience but what i'm trying to say is that ppl despite slap over rape more .. so i'm just saying that RAPE is more severe than that quick physical slap -- so how is it okay to accept multiple rape and not accept one quick slap. how is the slap worst than being RAPE.

Mart SLAPPED Susie in today episode ja -- it's right after he took Bow to visit Susie at the condo.
I totally understand what you're saying. But there's just something about the two in dramas just makes you think differently. Like for me, I guess rape is okay in a drama because I already know they're gonna end up together at the end and live happily ever after. lol. But a slap in the face is disrespectful and it hurts.

However, rape in reality does scar you for life. Because in reality, there aren't pra'nangs. lol. :)

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i agree that if he slept with that really pretty girl ( stem mom / ex girlfriend) , the drama would be over for me....actually maybe not since i really like mart :p

i was really surprised when mart smacked the nang egg.....i can live with the r scenes even though in reality, i would've probably killed myself...but slapping a woman is a big nono.

cecilia

Staff member
i don't know .. i think both rape and slap in lakorn are bad but if we have to balance the scale between the two, I'll take a slap on the face for a misunderstanding cause rather than getting rape over and over again for no reasons or for stupid reason. I understand that pranag will end up together in a r scene lakorn, however, slap n'ek and p'ek will end up together as well. slap is not as brutal as r *quite scary if you watch johnny's lakorn*

ivy1412

sarNie Egg
i think nothing happened between kat and tin. It's exactly in ep 5

after Tin kiss Jomkwan :lol:

:wub:

and I think that scene happend when Tin's shocked because he kiss Jomkwan :blush:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow, those pictures of Nampeng and Mart doesn't look good. It's dirtyyyy! lol. Mart looks really messed up. I don't know about you all, but those pictures up there looks like Tin was actually "into" Kat. I hope nothing happens, because those pictures up there look kinda disturbing.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think nothing happened between kat and tin. It's exactly in ep 5

after Tin kiss Jomkwan :lol:

:wub:

and I think that scene happend when Tin's shocked because he kiss Jomkwan :blush:
Hope nothing happened between Tin and Kat too. Still it nasty how he kisses her. Look like Tin & Honey :wub: :blush: Is it a real kiss?

hm .. thai p'ek needs to shave their hairy chest .. it's always a turn off for me ..
I agree with you, it nasty. I love p'ek with a clean body. I understand that some man have hairy chest but if you know you are filming a lakorn and there scenes you have to show off your body, they should keep their body clean,just my opinion.

cecilia

Staff member
^I agree -- just look at SEXY RAIN -- man, when he's shirtless under the rain -- his chest was clear off hair :blush: