Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cecilia

Staff member
^she was chasing one of her girl and bump into Susie -- she noticed Susie's beauty and refrained herself from chasing her gf .. Susie didn't have her wallet, therefore she have no money -- she offered to show Susie around -- that's how they became friend.
I'm more curious about her s3xual orientation as well as her love for SUSIE too ..

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i'm kind a late at this. haha. just started watching eps 1 and gotta say, kat is really getting on my nerves, and it's only eps 1. <_< i like louis's character so far.

it made me chuckle when his sister asked where Tin and her were going to keep their face if Kuat was out doing drugs and Louis was like "where it is". lmao. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, susie is only 21. she look so mature for her age. she somewhat look different from then and now. alot better now lol what is she mixed with??

ชื่อจริง : สุษิรา

ชื่อกลาง : แอนจิลีน่า

นามสกุล : แน่นหนา

ชื่อเล่น : ซูซี่

วันเกิด : 30 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2531

ส่วนสูง : 166 ซ.ม.

น้ำหนัก : 49 ก.ก.

สัดส่วน : 32-25-35.5

การศึกษา : คณะนิเทศศาสตร์ ชั้นปีที่ 1 มหาวิทยาลัยกรุงเทพ

ผลงานที่ผ่าน

- พรีเซนเตอร์โฆษณา กว่า 20 ชิ้น
- มิวสิควีดีโอ วงซีล เพลงบุคคลตัวอย่าง
- ละคร สื่อรักชักใยอลวน
- ภาพยนตร์ 6.66 หยุดความตาย
- ละครเรื่อง เพลิงสีรุ้ง

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
cant wait for the next island scene more romantic scene and intense. I thought susie tomboy friend is honest with her but why would she help the old man hook her up. the tomboy is suspicious is she up with something.
I totally was thinking the same thing! Srinuan seemed like a true friend to the n'ek. I didn't think she would do that behind her back for money...She's actually been a great friend up til that point. I wonder if n'ek will ever find out. Hmm...?

wow, susie is only 21. she look so mature for her age. she somewhat look different from then and now. alot better now lol what is she mixed with??

Susie is only 21?! seriously? she looks kind of older...
I've been wondering what she's mixed with too...

Susie looks best in this photo; I think it's her hairstyle...she doesn't look too good with bangs...

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
I like susie's bangs, I think they make her look younger. Can't wait for tonights episode. Wonder if kat's suicide attempt is real or a fake ploy for attention, probably the latter.

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, Tin's such an #ss.
How could he just throw away that laptop!

wow, he plan everything out !!! lol
he took her to his own island to settle there until she give birth LOl
too bad that when it come down to the REAL time, she couldn't b/c of him too

Today episode have some good moments -- can't wait for more romance :wub:

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn and its moving at a good pace... but i still find myself fast forwarding cuz i haapte it when characters in lakorns let ppl keep misunderstanding them or making lil secrets into a HUGE issue!!! argh!!!
i guess thats what makes the storyline... but at the same time, it gets to the point where even if they told the truth, they would still ahve a plotline, so just spill it anyway!!! kat needs to know how her hurtful word had such huge consequences.. like how can u not slap her back into reality???
anyhow, thats just me ranting... but im looking forward to their falling in love scenes!!! from the previews... theres seems to be a lot of kissy, lovey dovey scenes in stores for us!!! hehe!

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, my finger was on the fast forward key as well b/c of them annoying Kat scene.
i can't wait for tomorrow -- wonder if anything happen or when he brings her home to be his wifey, wonder what went wrong.
can't wait.

I'm only waiting for two things in this lakorn -- mart and susie scenes, and for mart to realize that kat was the one who compelled alex to suicide...can't wait to see mart's reaction to that!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I think Susie has always been pretty. She just looks more mature now. I think Susie's curls are natural. I'm not sure what she's mix with but I'm pretty sure one of the races are white/Caucasian.

Gosh, Tin's such an #ss.
How could he just throw away that laptop!

wow, he plan everything out !!! lol
he took her to his own island to settle there until she give birth LOl
too bad that when it come down to the REAL time, she couldn't b/c of him too

Today episode have some good moments -- can't wait for more romance :wub:
I know! I was so mad when he threw the laptop on the floor like that! And how devastated Susie was. What an asshole!

That's kinda sad that he planed everything out and turns out she lied to him that she had a miscarriage. That's a shame. Oh well, at least we know they'll make one together. lol.

What do you mean by when it come down to the REAL time, she couldn't b/c of him?? Fill me in. :)

I'm only waiting for two things in this lakorn -- mart and susie scenes, and for mart to realize that kat was the one who compelled alex to suicide...can't wait to see mart's reaction to that!
You know I bet Mart's not even gonna do anything. That's the thing I hate about dramas with conniving and manipulative nang'rais is that they're so deceiving throughout the whole drama but then at the end something bad happens to them already or they got what they deserve, so the pra'eks pity the nang'rai and don't do crap back to them. Well, the pra'eks leave the nang'rais but that's about it. Plus, I'm sure at the end, Mai will pity Kat as well and not do anything back. I wish or hope that Tin will bitch-slap Kat when he finds out the truth like how he slapped Jomkwan. Hope he slaps her 10x's harder. That would be very satisfying. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, so this lakorn only has 12 epi since roong rao with benz/aun is replacing on the 16th. typical ch3! they should make their lakorn alil bit longer. opposite of ch7, their lakorn is too long

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
What! Seriously, only 12 eps? That means we're already halfway. I hope the rest of this lakorn isn't rushed.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the n'ek kinda looks old..wel i finished ep.1 in eng subb and it was so sad....i love Alex...he was so cute..its sad how the mother didn't accept his gay....i love it so far....but nampueng is being tooo of a mean person...i love louis's character in this lakorn..he's very helpful...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching episode 7 that Peaches uploaded (A lot of Thanks to Peaches) and man I got to say Tin is such a huge donkey. Even when he knows she's a virgin he's still a donkey towards Jomkwan. He's a major narcissist and hypocrite. What does Jomkwan see in him?

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching episode 7 that Peaches uploaded (A lot of Thanks to Peaches) and man I got to say Tin is such a huge donkey. Even when he knows she's a virgin he's still a donkey towards Jomkwan. He's a major narcissist and hypocrite. What does Jomkwan see in him?

WOHHHH... she told him that she's a virgin??? OMG!!

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
WOHHHH... she told him that she's a virgin??? OMG!!
He saw some blood on the bed and went to ask his doctor friend. His friend confirmed that he is 99% sure that Jomkwan is a virgin. And Mart was smiling and happy because of these news.