Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

Bou

sarNie Adult
wow, mart is such an ass in here and he needs to stop! hes treating her like shes not even human,and nampueng is starting to really piss me off too. I just wish that someone could tell him the whole truth about kuat's death...I feel bad for susie, he hurts her all over and over again, but I hope she finds the courage to walk away from him and I cant wait until she gets back at him...he deserves some sort of punishment for his actions. I dont know the more i watch this lakorn the more i become frustrated with it but I keep watching it because I want to know how the story will unfold and of course i like the storyline between mai and rot. I also love susie in here too, i think shes doing great so far!

Bou

sarNie Adult
Tin is mentally and physically abusive towards Jomkwan too much. How many times will he make her bleed and cry? He raped her and has no remorse at all. It's hard to handle and accept Jomkwan letting him do all that to her. She better get him back real good. I continue to watch this even though the lakorn has a lot of flaws, like Marts limited facial expressions and I'm not sure he's portraying his character that well. The more I watch the more disappointments but then again, I'm not watching anything else at the moment. Any recommendations?
you should watch thep thida pahla with pat and art...its a comedy and its funny as hell!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i doubt that mart will get what he deserves..eventually susie will run away for awhile and he'll realise how much he loves her blah blah

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
There is NO excuse for rape, but Mart was really led on by Jomkwan. Well, he was ignorant and didn't listen to anyone, PLUS he was led on by Jomkwan lol. She told him that she's a prostitute, and had slept with many men, so he's been treating her like the dirt he believes she is. NOT THAT IT MAKES HIM RIGHT, lol, but she threw herself into that position as well. I mean, she had been looking for him since she was a kid, and as much as she doesn't want to, she loves him already. Oh, poo :( Why can't more lakorns be on the women's side, like Nang Show (I think), where n'ek didn't take back the p'ek in the end? I want to see another strong n'ek like that (I think it was Ann T).

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
you should watch thep thida pahla with pat and art...its a comedy and its funny as hell!
I've been thinking about watching that...I love Pat in comedies rather than dramas...she's wonderful. And I wanna take a break from lakorns that give me headaches!

cecilia

Staff member
There is NO excuse for rape, but Mart was really led on by Jomkwan. Well, he was ignorant and didn't listen to anyone, PLUS he was led on by Jomkwan lol. She told him that she's a prostitute, and had slept with many men, so he's been treating her like the dirt he believes she is. NOT THAT IT MAKES HIM RIGHT, lol, but she threw herself into that position as well. I mean, she had been looking for him since she was a kid, and as much as she doesn't want to, she loves him already. Oh, poo :( Why can't more lakorns be on the women's side, like Nang Show (I think), where n'ek didn't take back the p'ek in the end? I want to see another strong n'ek like that (I think it was Ann T).
i was disappointed that she didn't take him back but after all what he did to her -- and came back as a cripple, wanting to makeup with her and her baby, i'm so glad she turn him away in the end .. he had never done anything good to her so what he got in the end is what he deserve for deserted Ann when she told him she's pregnant !!!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant agree more to you guys. I think mart needs a big split for his brain. He is so mean...I rather hate if when he abuses susie... he has no rights and the last preview is further mean-- he throws her on the floor when she is pregnant???? i cant believe it and I hope he is made to pay a good deal for what dumbass is....

again, I have to say this is a good lakorn as I am touched and emotional about the whole things but not mart's acting... he is seriously needs to improve--sometimes look doesnt help much...

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i wish mart go to the jail in the end ....for me its gonna a be a very good ending damn this lakorn is a bit too much too much beating and abusing her

Linda

sarNie Egg
^^ totally agree with the constant verbal and physical abuse in this lakorn. the only reason why i've been sticking to this is ONLY for Louis and Bow. they are the 2 that keeps this lakorn looking sane. of course Numpeung is the one I hate most. she is always so psycho!!!! i use to like her when she was good in really old lakorns. but i hated her ever since Yok Lai Met and hate her even more in this lakorn. Seems to me in the lakorn she chooses herself and Tin over her own son!! how pathetic!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
I've been thinking about watching that...I love Pat in comedies rather than dramas...she's wonderful. And I wanna take a break from lakorns that give me headaches!
you should definitely watched it, i didnt watch it until one of my gfs told me to and now i am hooked! its so funny and trust me you need a comedy to watch after watching plerng see roong haha...and pat is doin such an awesome job in it! she was made for the comedy roles!and art is sooo adorable! he grows on you quickly!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
of course Numpeung is the one I hate most. she is always so psycho!!!! i use to like her when she was good in really old lakorns. but i hated her ever since Yok Lai Met and hate her even more in this lakorn. Seems to me in the lakorn she chooses herself and Tin over her own son!! how pathetic!!
While watching this drama, it just kinda hit me like: okay, from ep. 1, Kat was always telling Kuad that he's a big disgrace because of his sexuality and he was gonna make the family loose face, blah, blah, blah. So now, why is Kat gonna go after her own husband's son?? And I'm guessing that's "not" gonna make the family look bad??? How stupid! Kat is just a hypocrite! It's so stupid how she told Kuad "where am I gonna hide my face? what am I gonna tell tin??" But yet, she has no shame that she's trying so hard to get with her "step-son". Kat got some serious issues. I don't know about you all, but I think Nampueng is worse in this drama than in SB. She was more bearable in SB, but in here, she is just beyond, outrageously crazy!

Linda

sarNie Egg
While watching this drama, it just kinda hit me like: okay, from ep. 1, Kat was always telling Kuad that he's a big disgrace because of his sexuality and he was gonna make the family loose face, blah, blah, blah. So now, why is Kat gonna go after her own husband's son?? And I'm guessing that's "not" gonna make the family look bad??? How stupid! Kat is just a hypocrite! It's so stupid how she told Kuad "where am I gonna hide my face? what am I gonna tell tin??" But yet, she has no shame that she's trying so hard to get with her "step-son". Kat got some serious issues. I don't know about you all, but I think Nampueng is worse in this drama than in SB. She was more bearable in SB, but in here, she is just beyond, outrageously crazy!
she is just a selfish witch! and going for the step son is freakin disgusting and very hypocritical of her. but she is psycho so yea it's expected. it just bugs me big time that she was the cause of her own son's death and blame it on someone else to try to make herself look better. she has no guilt and no shame. i hate when she makes her crazy face too lol.

but jomkwan can't be blamed, because tin knew that she was a virgin after raping her, so he knew that her claim about being a prostitute is all talk...so he can't use her words to justify his repeated verbal and physical abuse...as for his having sex with her multiple times after the R-scene, that can't be considered his abuse towards her, because in those instances, jomkwan was willing...

I remember Nang Show...it was the only lakorn (to my memory) where the n'ek never forgave the p'ek...now that's strong will...

of course Numpeung is the one I hate most. she is always so psycho!!!! i use to like her when she was good in really old lakorns. but i hated her ever since Yok Lai Met and hate her even more in this lakorn. Seems to me in the lakorn she chooses herself and Tin over her own son!! how pathetic!!
I can't stand kat! I always hate nampeung's characters since SB...then definitely in Yok Lai Mek...she can definitely play one hell of a bitch!

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
you should definitely watched it, i didnt watch it until one of my gfs told me to and now i am hooked! its so funny and trust me you need a comedy to watch after watching plerng see roong haha...and pat is doin such an awesome job in it! she was made for the comedy roles!and art is sooo adorable! he grows on you quickly!
Thanks for the suggestion; I'm definitely gonna watch it now! And oh, Art grew on me as Gai in Nampeung Kom. My mom and I just call him "buk Gai" now lol. He's a good actor. Where can I watch it on youtube?

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
The ending: Nanpeung go psycho or dead...Susie ran, Mart chase, make up, baby, happy ending

I actually enjoying this lakorn a lot...I like it when the main girl is more head over heel in love with the main guy than vice versa.

cs13kz

sarNie Egg
omg... that Kat lady is just physco b****.... what the hell is wrong with her... disgusting going for her "step-son" wish she would just died already with all her crazy attempt suicide ... and gosh Tin need to just say NO! It's frustrating watching him act around her... Yeah that Kat lady always play the b**** in YokLaiMek she was a real evil physco glad she died at the end....

Bou

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the suggestion; I'm definitely gonna watch it now! And oh, Art grew on me as Gai in Nampeung Kom. My mom and I just call him "buk Gai" now lol. He's a good actor. Where can I watch it on youtube?
np! I havent watched Nampeung kom, how is that? "buk gai" awww thats so cute! you can download thep thida pahla in the buddie media section, but i am not too sure about youtube..hope this helps!

lee4ever

sarNie Egg
Here's the URL for Theptida Pla Rah for the ppls that want to watch it :)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=E74A9696370E8CE5&search_query=Thep+Ti+Da+Pra+la

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dont like how this drama is going either.. but really though.. if you want to talk about other lakorns.. you should do it privately or talk about it at that lakorns topics.. posting a link of another lakorn on this topic is consider as spamming.. but i guessing you didnt know...

anyways about the lakorn.. i used to be hype about it.. but not no more.. because pke is a freaking donkey!!! hes a complete jerk.... after finding out shes a virgin.... he could of treated her better..and now shes gonna be pregnant with his kid? im glad the babys a girl... so she can get susie side and not the stupid dads side...

but im still watching this for louis also.. love his character in there