Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
holy snaps it does reveal in today's episode that chai was the rapist! i feel so bad for vicky she went crazy after she found out the truth :(

*Edit wait; noooo; from the preview of episode 17 it might not be :huh: im is confused now;

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Wow! I was way off! I thought the rapist would be the guy who saved
Prik tai from drowning. But at first I thought it was Chai that raped her,
but then I was like "why would he rape the girl he loved" and then he was
nice to her after he came back!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The Truth

Chai is the rapist and why Bai Kao and Prik Thai even though they are cousins can be together... get ready to find out the truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's shocking

I lied they can't get together because Jackrit is the rapist =.= and bai kao and prik thai are brothers and sisters Nat marries Ploy at the end of the lakorn

Nitha (Bai Kao's Mom) is adopted meaning she isn't chai blood sister; so therefore =.= Prik Thai & Bai Kao are cousins but not by blood
and sike about the shocking part

sigh i cried with vicky TT.TT when she had flashback about her past and the things she went through during her pregnancy now im peesed at the rapist

max

sarNie Elites
LOL! I thought you were serious, too! I was like uhh... so, so much fo the title of this lakorn, and the point. Haha =) OoOoO! I want to catch up so bad, but school is taking all of my time! Ahh!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
so what's the truth??? i read the spoiler but still confuse....

is it Chai or Jakrit who rapied Vicky???

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
The Truth

Chai is the rapist and why Bai Kao and Prik Thai even though they are cousins can be together... get ready to find out the truthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it's shocking

I lied they can't get together because Jackrit is the rapist =.= and bai kao and prik thai are brothers and sisters Nat marries Ploy at the end of the lakorn
Nitha (Bai Kao's Mom) is adopted meaning she isn't chai blood sister; so therefore =.= Prik Thai & Bai Kao are cousins but not by blood
and sike about the shocking part
sigh i cried with vicky TT.TT when she had flashback about her past and the things she went through during her pregnancy now im peesed at the rapist

why are u sooooo mean... you almost gave me a heart attack....LOL....whewwwwwwwwwwwww....good thing they're not really blood cousins....