Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeap. Unless there is some kind of story behind it. Yeah they are gonna be 2nd generation probably won't show up till near the end of the lakorn.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
the rapist is chai because the reporter says that in this lakorn, Chai plays a someone who have a child but he cannot expose that he have a child because of the mistakes that he made in the past, something like that.

I think the mistake the reporter was referring to was that chai rapped vicky and the child that chai have is probably vickys'. The reason I think that Chai's brother in law is the rapist is his behavior when his wife was talking bad things about the rapist. Since it been confirm that Chai's brother in law is not the rapist then I think he might know that the one who rap vicky is Chai because he felt guilty for keeping the secret with Chai.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
bleh I don't know I hope they clear that up somehow because I'd be pissed if they were cousins and ended up together lol; it'll be like watching ghing gah lhong all over again Oh and Tae :( I felt bad for them and man i was angry cause they had so much chem!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i hate it when the parents screw up and ruined the love lives of their children...one example that alway comes in mind is 'A YAH RUK' with Chatchai, Kang, Mam, Jariya, Chai, Aum, Tookta, and Don.... that was one sad lakorn...finding out that they're all brothers and sisters....*sigh

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
the rapist is chai because the reporter says that in this lakorn, Chai plays a someone who have a child but he cannot expose that he have a child because of the mistakes that he made in the past, something like that.

I think the mistake the reporter was referring to was that chai rapped vicky and the child that chai have is probably vickys'. The reason I think that Chai's brother in law is the rapist is his behavior when his wife was talking bad things about the rapist. Since it been confirm that Chai's brother in law is not the rapist then I think he might know that the one who rap vicky is Chai because he felt guilty for keeping the secret with Chai.

If it is Chai why didn't Vicky tell her dad? And she loves him so why would she go crazy? I only watch episode one and I'm thinking it's his bro but you girls said it's confirm that it is not his bro.

kouvang

sarNie Egg
Even the reporter say that about chai's character, It still nag me, I still feel that it the brother in law. I don't know why though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If it is Chai why didn't Vicky tell her dad? And she loves him so why would she go crazy? I only watch episode one and I'm thinking it's his bro but you girls said it's confirm that it is not his bro.

I guess she didn't want her dad to hurt Chai. At the same time she was so traumatized by the rape that she blocked it out of her mind. Like some people when they go through something very traumatizing they block out the few minutes of that event and don't even remember what happened.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
In the teaser, didn't Chai admit that it was because of him that Vicky turned like that?
maybe he was referring to the fact that he left her cuz his mom tried to commit suicide... if he would have stuck by her side and helped her through it, she might have turned out better....

i still have the feeling that its the brother in law....he just acts so guilty.....and that one part when he talked about the forgiveness thing..... but then again, it could be that chai confided in him......

argh! i jsut dont wanna accept that its chai and vicky will easily take him back.... but then again, its is a thai lakorn...

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
From the tiny/little rape scence the back of the guy that rape her look like Chai because the brother in law look bigger...........

donna

sarNie Adult
i dont' think that its chai. she would have admitted it to everyone then. it might be that cop guy. he looks suspicious and always be sweating her.

max

sarNie Elites
Eek! Ever since I came home for Spring Break, I have not really been keeping up with Thai lakorns. Haha. Anyways, I will find time to continue watching this lakorn because I have waited forever to see it =)