Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the pictures! Is this lakorn any good? I only watched the first episode because I have been busy, and I am on Spring Break. I mean, I will watch it eventually, but I just want comments =)

cecilia

Staff member
i knew it. chai was the one doing it ..
did you gals see how he was all happy and excite to see the girl
even though he's like .. coming to uncle, he knew it that its' his daughter.
i like it so far. i can't wait til i catch up with it :p ..VICKY did such nice job at being crazy like that. :p

annea

sarNie Adult
is vicky and chai gonna still be in the lakorn when their daughter grows up?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
nooo Amy they aren't half bro and sis just cousins lmao; and yeah this lakorn is pretty good vicky is doing a great job at being temperamental and crazy;

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay that's good
but some lakorns/ppl still make it a big deal even if they're just cousins >.<
anyways i am dling this lakorn right now but dling it backwards lol i started dling at episode 9
maybe by tomorrow night i will be able to dl all the recent episodes and watch this
i only got 3 more episodes to dl =D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmao I saw episode 08 today and its so funny how bai kao ticked pannada off lols; and how bai kao and prik thai are plotting against the poo garn; LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
chai and vicky are so cute together.
but vicky creeps me out at times.
she's some crazy lady O_O
lol. her temper rises up and down all the time.
she is so gorgeous in here though.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Chai is really sweet although he's the one the raped her, hehe. He's always there for her and trying to protect her :wub:

max

sarNie Elites
I am finally starting on this lakorn. So far, so good! I am hooked! Chai is so handsom eand Vicky is so pretty! I love her dimple! Haha. Vicky is such a great actress. The little children are so cute! I am excited to continue on! Woot! Woot!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I know, man but you can totally tell Chai has a temper also like the way he goes off on his sister and nephew whenever Vicky is angry with him lol. That part where Chai was crying when he told his sister that Vicky is leaning more towards that Poo Garn side was so weird ... ugh and i thought that Poo Garn guy was going to be a good guy, but he turns out to be an arse; when he was beating that chick;