Ploy Cherman&Pinky Sawika - (GOSSIP STAR Vol.8 no.373 August 2012)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wish to see more of Picky around...everyone is not prefect...I want to see her more in lakorn as n'ek not n'rai but i hguest it too good to be true...thanks :cry1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Homewrecker, i still can't forgive a woman like you. Especially with your latest interview it makes me wanna :yuck:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Homewrecker, i still can't forgive a woman like you. Especially with your latest interview it makes me wanna :yuck:
All I have to say is that if a Man is in a relationship or is even worse(he's married) never interfere. Don't be like dumb ass American actress "kristen stewart". ---- I agree... I can't 4give her either but soon, I believe the story will die soon. Perhaps people can forgive but "never" forget.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ploy looks beautiful and sexy on the cover! :spicy: Love her dress, headband, and hairstyle!

As for Pinky and her mom...as sweet and as touching as it is for her mom to support her messed-up daughter, I wish she wouldn't act as if her daughter is so innocent. I don't approve of Pinky's actions, but I suppose she's human like everyone else, and humans make mistakes. I'm not crazy for Pinky, and I don't hate her, either, but I hope that she'll change to be a better person. :)

AikOm^_^

It's ironic and dumb when it's so obvious, but they still try to make themselves look innocent. :lol: The last interview I'm thinking of, Cupid Candy, is the one in which she explained why she sent that text to Peck. That interview was full of pathetic excuses hah!

Maybe SugarLya isn't familiar with Pinky's scandal or her latest interview.

???
:scratchhead2:
If you're not familiar with the Pinky-Tanya-Peck scandal, check out Lyn's Lakorn blog @ www.iheartlakorns.com for what Cupid Candy's talking about (Pinky's latest interview). To make it short, Pinky and Tanya's husband were seeing each other behind Tanya's back...

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
It's ironic and dumb when it's so obvious, but they still try to make themselves look innocent. :lol: The last interview I'm thinking of, Cupid Candy, is the one in which she explained why she sent that text to Peck. That interview was full of pathetic excuses hah!

Maybe SugarLya isn't familiar with Pinky's scandal or her latest interview.

If you're not familiar with the Pinky-Tanya-Peck scandal, check out Lyn's Lakorn blog @ www.iheartlakorns.com for what Cupid Candy's talking about (Pinky's latest interview). To make it short, Pinky and Tanya's husband were seeing each other behind Tanya's back...
Thank you !! I was not aware of this scandal at all !!! So what is the end of the story, they stop see each other and Tanya's couple is saved ?

AikOm^_^

Thank you !! I was not aware of this scandal at all !!! So what is the end of the story, they stop see each other and Tanya's couple is saved ?
You're welcome. :)

Well, I thought the scandal was over, but now it's starting up again. :lol:

From what I've read, looks like Tanya is working together with Peck to save her marriage, for the sake of their daughter, Leah. Recently, Pinky sent a text to Pek ("Miss you"), "out of courtesy" (her own words in her interview). Tanya found out, Pinky's mom confronted Tanya about it, and the audio clip of their conversation is leaked to the media. Peck claimed that both he and Pinky have stopped seeing each other, but that statement is in question. :lol2: It's never-ending...meaning that it hasn't really ended yet, and I'm sure the media would love it if anything else happen. -_-