p'NUM in Fresno

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
hey i was wondering who will be going to the one in Fresno.
i am going to go there by myself...sniff..sniff

..maybe my sister is going to but i dont know yet?!?

are you guys going to be dressing up?!?
who bought VIP tix?!?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
he is coming to chicago....april 27th....

u NERD, her meaning CHICO is a city in CALIFORINA!!! not chicago! hahahha

but mainhiathao u should make the effort to meet HIM, cuss it heller ish WORTH IT! :D

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz i had chicago in my mind.....but yeah u should make the effort too go.....because they are never gonna come rite into your city so u mind as well go to the nearest one if u really want to see them....

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I want to GOOO!! i drive to fresno state everyday!!!! i hope i can go. are VIP tickets still available?? i will check haha :D

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Me, my girlfriends and even co-workers will all be going..OMG I can't wait..it will be soooo much fun..

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
my sister dont want to go and i like want to go..but now that my sister is not going i got no one to take me...OMG

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hey i'm going! i'm dragging my two sis along with me too! i'm so excited! after all these years, i'll finally get to see a thai star! yeah! come on fresno, who else is going???

kry*star

sarNie Adult
yes, i called and bought it at Suab Hmoob Studio, right next to KC Market, where Orchid Hall is as well. it's coming so go get your tickets!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey is it too late to buy them tickets!!!??? lol im 45 min away from Sac! goodness....talk bout last min..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
it's still not too late to check if you really want to go.

call david vue @ suab hmoob production. 559-456-1086, 559-349-1066

or call 559-803-7783 <- sponsor, i think it's lilly

:)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks kry*star..

but if there is one in frisco..i might go there instead since its alot closer & i love frisco...
oh goody...its the weekend i will be in the bay area too... ^_^

depending if there really is a concert there! waiting for sunny_gyrl with the updates! :p