p'NUM in Fresno

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm not going because I have midterms the following week and I'm in Davis close to sacramento but my sister and her friend are going. They bought their ticket already. Oh my sister also says that SORNRAM IS IN FRESNO AT SINCE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i really wanna go but i can't. bad timing. i hope there will be next year. hehee.. :p

whoever is going, please share some pics. perhaps videos too. hehe..

btw, how much is it? my sis is interested.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I had such a BLAST...he's such a great entertainer..and sooooo down to earth..well, here's a few pix that I would like to share from his concert last night...ohh..by the way..although, I don't understand neither Thai, Hmong and a little bit of English..but it was sooo cute of him trying to speak hmong..I think he did pretty well..lol..

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Twinky for sharing the pictures. I'm getting real greedy right now. I saw him in L.A and I'm going to the fan meeting in long beach and now someone posted that he's going to have a mini concert in thai town so I'm harassing my friend to take me. I hope I can go.

Well thanks Twinky again for sharing the photos. He look great!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm so jealous. My sister got to kiss p' num on the cheek three times and hug him too. I'M SO MAD AND REGRET FOR NOT GOING!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My uncle (Num's number one male fan lol) went and he got to shake hands with Num. And also Num asked him what's his name and Num tried to pronounce it but it sounded funny hahahahaha. I can't believe my uncle and his girlfriend want to go to the fan meeting in Long Beach now. So gay!

s395299

sarNie Egg
I had a lot of fun and it was totally worth the $35 bucks but the pix taking could have been cheaper but man now all my sisters and friends are all sprung on him...you won't believe how good looking he is until you see him in person...because he was never my number one fav thai actor but after last night whoo i'm changing my fav p'ek to P' Num....and seriously he is really down to earth and he's a really good entertainer...well i'm was really satisfied with the concert because i got to give him a big hug and even got to kiss him on the cheek hehehe.....gosh....still thinking of his cute smile....hehehe....well he said something about coming back to christmas during xmas if so im definitely going...oh yeah i never really like his singing but watching him sing live him sing live he actually isn't that bad....

kry*star

sarNie Adult
omg guys! i was so glad i went! had a wonderful time and now i love love love him! i'm sure everyone had a great time as he was so nice and funny. lolZ. yup, he was so cute trying to speak in hmong- now that really shows how much he cares about other community also. that's how you gain fans.

well, here are some pix.

my sis and i are preparing to go. we're so excited... unfortunately, when we get to him, we don't look so good anymore because the room was pact with peepz, the heat, oh my pix with him didn't turn out so good... :D

-pictures deleted

-

these are the flowers we planned to give him... what's so cool about it was that at the end of the night, he walked out with both of it and some other bouquets as well... he's so nice, he took the bouquets...

i didn't get the best pictures because i was so concentrated in looking at the actual him and was filming most of the time

-
this is my sis! she's so lucky, he told her that he loves the roses, and thank her and then she thank him for coming. she's so lucky, she got to hug him!

and this is me! AAHHhhhjjj!!!! well, i was thinking of all these things to say because he told us not to be shy when we get to him. i had like two or three of his favorite lakorn and the movie dreamers in my mind that i want to tell him i love. well, i'm such a loser. i got so nervous and my heart was beating so fast when it was my turn... i lost my concentration... he did most of the stuff... i was about to leave with the polaroid camera w/out his sig. and he said, wait... he motioned that he still needed to sign the pix! i was so happy and nervous...
-

well, i got one clip here, it's not him yet, but i'm working on it and will post it up asap! just see how sweet he will be and the way he tried to speak in hmong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5UCOnzHBbs

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing kry*star...love the pics...

man im really really excited bout the mini concert tomorrow!!!! :p

my heart is beating really fast just thinking bout it!

kry*star

sarNie Adult
go to my you tube page for some num clips of the fresno concert.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=krystar

you should totally look at clip number 3. the fans were crazy!

i am still loading more...

you guys, i am telling you that seeing the real person is nothing like the one on screen. Well, no, there are similarities but what i mean is that he looks way way way way better in person. you can just look at him forever because he's so darn good looking! his videos and pictures does not do him justice at all. you've got to see the real person. He is very tall, white skinned, and very good looking. Not only is he good looking but if you get to meet him, you'll remember him forever. Even if he's tired because of the long pictures he takes with his fan, when you meet him, he'll give all his attention to you and make you feel like you're the only thing that matter those seconds. He's very convincing and very very drawn. anyone feel the way i feel???

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Everyone is welcome..and if you have the chance do not miss this opportunity..I just had to add that NUM has a great memory too..I almost fainted when he looked at me in the eyes and grabed a hold of my hand for at least a minute...and gosh!!!!!he has some very darn soft hands..and when I went up to took a picture with him he was like "Hey" and gave me a very BIG teddy bear hug..and after the picture he gave me another BIG teddy bear hug...gosh I almost fainted...lol..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid

you guys, i am telling you that seeing the real person is nothing like the one on screen. Well, no, there are similarities but what i mean is that he looks way way way way better in person. you can just look at him forever because he's so darn good looking! his videos and pictures does not do him justice at all. you've got to see the real person. He is very tall, white skinned, and very good looking. Not only is he good looking but if you get to meet him, you'll remember him forever. Even if he's tired because of the long pictures he takes with his fan, when you meet him, he'll give all his attention to you and make you feel like you're the only thing that matter those seconds. He's very convincing and very very drawn. anyone feel the way i feel???

awww kry*star, you and twinky making me all hyped up...lol

yea i know what you mean..they do look mesmerzing in person...and youre right most of us arent photogenic..i for one..look kinda funny in pics...so i dont really like to have my pictures taken much..and the one most important thing is that i had gained so much weight that most of my pictures never turn out nice...so forget it! lol

big teddy bear huh twinky...*wonder if i will get mine too...lol

i guess im gonna be wearing a dress after all ... :p

marley

sarNie Hatchling

OMG!!! Thanks for sharing the video's.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
omo!!! i can't wait ti sing som sarn wit him!!! hahahaha tats my concert jam SONG:} thanks for all the pictures & youtube!!!

smileD

sarNie Hatchling

Thanks for the videos!