Poems & Quotes

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Just found this quote and I love it :icon12:

"When you really love someone, you see all their mess and their brokenness and you love them anyway. In fact, seeing all of that sort of makes you love them more." - Heather Hepler

PoisonIvy

sarNie Egg
This thread is a whole load of inspiration. I would also love to be an inspiration for someone else too. I'll probably share something too later.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

^I think this means we should all save for our future. :)

Credits to the owners

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
"I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me." - Unknown

"Let go of your attachment to being right, and suddenly your mind is more open. You're able to benefit from the unique viewpoints of others, without being crippled by your own judgment." - Ralph Marston

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
"A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go." - Unknown

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss

"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" - Dr. Robert H. Schuller

"You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry." - Unknown

"Time and health are two precious assets that we don't recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted." - Denis Waitley

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." - Samuel Johnson

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I love this quote:

“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, all that you're yet to be.”
- Ernest Hemingway. Now THAT is love to me :icon12: