POJ RUAM a MOUA LEE film

danger

sarNie Hatchling
First off, I'd like to say that I really enjoy your work and they're very inspiring for me and many others out there. I really enjoy your movies and hope the best of luck to you.

Now about the trailer to your new movie. I personally thinks it looks good and I'm already looking forward to getting me a copy of it already. Do you have a cover of the movie yet and if you do could you share it with us? Also would you mind giving a release date for your new movie?

azn_media

sarNie Egg
i like the trailer? it's just that it doesn't really explain what the movie's going to be about. all the viewers get is a handheld shot of some guy getting shot and his wife getting kidnapped. not much information to sell off to the audience. unless this is not the trailer, but it's kind of confusing if it isn't. a clip should not come out first before a trailer.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Have you ever considered adding English Subtitles and Hmong Subtitles to your movies?
I think that would be very good for your videos.. Such as Nraug Laus.. It was very very moving, I would've loved to show it in class if it had subtitles..

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, it was interesting, but I am not sure what the point of this movie will be about.

neena

sarNie Adult
i wanna see more...i dunno know what the title means...or how u would pronounce it...sadly. :mellow:

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
Thank you ALL for watching and I appreciate your comments. Stay tuned because the best is yet to come!

Moua Lee

Poopie

sarNie Egg
like everybody else said....looks interesting but there's not much to it yet..

filming/acting/camera angles are above average compared to other hmong movies....

i'll be looking forward to seeing a bit more of what this movie is about.

so overall, nicely done for now.

frog

sarNie Egg
First of all, I would like to say "Thank You" for being a Hmong director. We need more people like within our Hmong community.

I have a question though!

Moua Lee, have you ever think about making a movie about the true culture of the Hmong people? I mean a serious film that can truly be appreciated from within the Hmong community and the outside world.

You're the only one that, I think, have the resources to really make a very good film for us Hmong people.

I hope that you can make a film that will take it to the Venice Film Festival and perhaps win a directorial award at the festival.

Thank you!

frog

sarNie Egg
P/s
The filming, camera angles, sound effects, and acting are actually pretty good so far.
Great Jobs! I hope the best is yet to come.

pathfinder

sarNie Egg
First of all, I would like to say "Thank You" for being a Hmong director. We need more people like within our Hmong community.

I have a question though!

Moua Lee, have you ever think about making a movie about the true culture of the Hmong people? I mean a serious film that can truly be appreciated from within the Hmong community and the outside world.

You're the only one that, I think, have the resources to really make a very good film for us Hmong people.

I hope that you can make a film that will take it to the Venice Film Festival and perhaps win a directorial award at the festival.
Thank you!

Thanks for your compliments frog. I appreciate it.

Yes, I had thought about doing a movie about Hmong and our rich culture as well as the struggles we go through and surviving as a proud people. But the reality is...you need big budget to be able to do a serious film that both Hmong and mainstream audience will enjoy as well as appreciating who we are. However, I believe that day will come. It may not be me but whoever it is, it will be good and I will be just as proud. For now, I hope you guys show your support when the movie comes out in theaters or on DVD. Your $15 goes a long way and that's the only way we can go far.

Venice, Cannes, or sundance Film Festivals are too big and I doubt that I can compete with these other multi-million dollar movies from all over the world but it will be nice if some day one of my movies or another Hmong filmmaker's movie is selected. For now, I'm hoping some film festivals...any film festival anywhere will notice my work and pick it up to show to mainstream audiences.

For those of you who think this clip is too short or not sure what it's about...well, you're not suppose to know what it's about...yet. Remember, it's a CLIP, not a trailer or a complete scene. I assure you that there is a before and an after of this particular clip and yes...there are more actions, thrills, suspense, and drama to this story. Stay tuned.

Moua

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Looks interesting and it seems to be a different path from the usual Hmong love/family story. Hope to see the trailer soon.