Poll for the domain name switch

Pick the name you can best tolerate ;)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Did you get my message about the online web messenger? You came online before I know as someone chatted with you. Where you in a different country then?

We can discuss everything over msn.

BTW the name change isn't to wipe you. All the posts from the past are still here and will be here as long as I'm around.

I want to know about this vietnam thing you're dealing with.

Try to get on MSN.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
You know it is pretty sad regarding the name change, I think everyone is just going with the flow. I personally don't have a problem w/ the name. It has been here for a long long time and a lot of us have been with it forever.

Muddie Murda

smile...
And just as I've been having second thoughts about weather to change the domain or not, sarN comes back to confirm my thoughts lol It's true. I'm not ready to leave sarNworld so I might have to back out from the topic now. Whatever happens, happens, but I'm just stating my thoughts and my love for sw T_T

darvil

sarNie Adult
I just talked to sarn for 2 hours.

She oked it.

Its going to go forward.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hm...sorry guys. I honestly don't like any of those, but can't come up with anything better. I feel so useless right now. It's been sarnworld for so long and I absolutely don't mind the name change, but the options are not...um, I'm not feeling it.

I like the name Darvil. Can we incorporate that somewhere in the new domain name? It's something that's different. Something easy to remember and not too cliche.

noungning

Heartless
Hm...sorry guys. I honestly don't like any of those, but can't come up with anything better. I feel so useless right now. It's been sarnworld for so long and I absolutely don't mind the name change, but the options are not...um, I'm not feeling it.

I like the name Darvil. Can we incorporate that somewhere in the new domain name? It's something that's different. Something easy to remember and not too cliche.
:thumbdown: :eyetwitch:

kulyia

RUK
huuhuu T^T I'm gonna miss the name Sarnworld. Literally grew up with it for 2 years! lol
But I guess it's alright. :D ehehhe
It was hard to choose. It was either between asianfuse or slapandkiss! xD
I just chose asianfuse but i do like slapandkiss! Majority of the time, lakorns are slap & kisses! lol It would go along very fine :D ahahha
But yeah...this is my 2 cent. lol

OMG me too. :( *sniff *sniff im gonna miss it a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.