Poll on cellphone

Which phone do you use?

• Total voters

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
erm.. my phone isn't on there ahaha.. i just have a simple verizon 'env' phone ..until my bro gets me a new one ahaha...

but hmm if i was to pick.. PalmOS.. or Blackberry

iphone and blackberry...the iphone is better for entertainment, but all my business/education things are on my blackberry. I actually prefer my blackberry to my iphone.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The Droid is INCREDIBLE! I love it! :) The internet speed on it is also lovely, faster than my net connection at home (which I find pretty sad lol). I tested out the iphone. It's pretty but i don't like it. A large part could be because I've never been a mac person and never will be so my opinion is skewed lol.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I have a blackberry bold right now and I'm going to upgrade to the new iphone 4 in September. I will certainly miss the blackberry messenger chat.

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha your poll proved to be very successful ;)

i don't even know what my gay phone runs on...
hahaha might be a basic phone if you don't know. Trust me, it WILL let you know what you're running on if it's a smartphone. It advertises itself like no tomorrow.

I gots myself a PalmOS. I like it and don't plan to change unless Droid can come up w/ better looking phones.

GueSs

TyziR
I have an Android and a Razr 2.
Haha, I like them.
I use my razr 2 more, it's all beat up and cracked but it works.

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
O_O All the phone on the poll is those fancy phone... ;_; i don't have none of those... i have a simple slide samsung phone! HAHA

kulyia

RUK
okay i got a new phone. well its not technically new but its a few years old and i am the second owner. its a blackjack 1 and on the circle, the left and down arrows are not working anymore -.- its been thru a lot. dropped it many times, fell into the water at the beach etc. Still going strong. but ill admit, i want a new phone haha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i love the BB Bold because of the keyboard, sadly i sold it off and converted myself to the iphone 4... slowly getting use to it and so far loving it :)