Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Y AE??? darn just when vicky finally gets a n'ek role.. >_<iono if i'll watch this.. the last lakorn i watched of ae was an old boran called "kaew na ma" sumthin like that.. i know he sounds girly and all but he is and did come from a likay family after all..

jakjann

Jakjann
Ae Chaiya is a good actor, his character is fine and he isnt fake because of this the adult give him always a chance and maybe they saw somethings on him which he suits for this role as pra ek.

I Think to be praek don have to look good or very handsome, thailand have a lots of pra ek where they doent look handsome likes Vee or Weir.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a suggestion for a short p'ek. they should put ALEX RENDELL!! he's not too tall, and he's cuter and his voice is better than Ae Chaiya!! Alex would be so cute with vicky, all though he will look very young, but Ae looks young himself he looks like a lil boy so y not choose Alex. Poor vicky.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chaiya is only suitable for leegay roles. He doesn't look man enough to be p'ek, let alone act with Vicky who looks more masculine than him.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chaiya can't make me take a lakorn seriously if he's in it. He has gayish vibes. Plus he's too short, Vicky is so underestimated she needs to get better roles or move channels. I can't believe cute lil Nong Gino is his nephew. :blink:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't think Gino is related to him, I know Gino acted with Chaiya's sister Jariya Mitchai but I never heard of them being related.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think Gino is related to him, I know Gino acted with Chaiya's sister Jariya Mitchai but I never heard of them being related.
On youtube on a video it said they were related i dunno if they really are but that's what the video said -_-

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In the fitting video Chaiya has a really girly voice. And whoa his is shorter than Vicky. I think i might pass on this lakorn. This a
weird pair that i have seen. Would it be great if taller guy is in here.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
This is all sort of wrongs. Vicki is one of the curvier nang'eks with a strong build and Ae is this tiny, short guy, who on earth looked at these two and saw compatibility? That person needs an eye check. I love Vicki and all but no, just no.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Chaiya is only 5'2, so it's gonna be hard to find a n'ek his size. Put the tiniest n'ek with him and she'd still be taller. Why must they hire him, the girly voice, the small and short body, not p'ek material. A p'ek must have a hot body and/or have the hot face.

tinah

sarNie Coma
When Oh Petchalda paired up with him she even looked way bigger than he did and shes tiny herself..

poor vicky! im not excited to watch any of her new lakorns for this year..she get sucky roles and ugly pra'ek..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:eyetwitch: OMG, yes.........poor Vicky, out of all the available p'ek's in Ch3............. :facepalm:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
i am skipping this drama because of chaiya. can't stand watching him as lead role. i wouldnt want to imagine a sweet scene with his costar.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
It's a comedy Lakorn! Vicky plays as a police officer and
Ae wants to become one but Vicky doesn't like him because of his
shortness! So she was willing to make him a spy for the police.
To make things short there trying to put out saying anyone can be what they want no matter what people say or do.
To me this lakorn is hillirious!! I was :coverlaf:
laughing so hard! because of there jokes in the lakorn
making fun of Ae and Vicky!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Is this Lakorn GOOD??? I haven't watch this one yet
because i'm trying to finish the other lakorns i start
that i haven't finish yet.