Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)

jakjann

Jakjann
Pom Mai Yark Pen Sai Lub (Master One)
[font="arial](Rumor new)[/font]
[font="arial][b]Not 100% corfirming but inside said that is could be true[/b][/font]

[font="arial][url="http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/27100"]http://gossipstar.mt...p-content/27100[/url] [/font]

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm speechless. her contract is ending soomnm isn't it. I didn't think she would accept something already. I hope its not true cuz I don't wanmna see her with ch3s actor. She's more suitable with ch7

Iya

sarNie Adult
i this is true, i swear i'll be following this like crazy. finally the two are together in a lakorn. hopefully, they are cuz i was so upset when they broke up. who knows, maybe they'll get back together because of it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wat?????? how could it be?!?!?!? theyre from two different channels
Oh, This do this alot! All them channels :D
Even if they are from different channels, the productions collaborates with one another. :)

Oh mann....idk about this.
It's quite interesting since they were once a couple..
I would like to see this...but maybe not. lol
I also prefer Pinky with Ch7 Mens than with Ch3..Mens :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
Noooooo! :eek: I really don't want Pinky to move to CH3. I hope it isn't true, because I was hoping Cee & her could reunite in a lakorn again one day. :( :blush:

Iya

sarNie Adult
Oh, This do this alot! All them channels :D
Even if they are from different channels, the productions collaborates with one another. :)

Oh mann....idk about this.
It's quite interesting since they were once a couple..
I would like to see this...but maybe not. lol
I also prefer Pinky with Ch7 Mens than with Ch3..Mens :D
lol. what's wrong with ch7 actress starring with ch3? isnt that a good thing since that mean we get more variety of couple and not the same one all the time? lol. it seems to me that you gals are upset over it.

btw: anyone mind giving me a list of which actors/actress is with which? after seeing so much, i'm not seeing who is in which channel anymore. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^actually ch7 and ch3 daras wouldn't be able to collaborate with eachother if they have a sign contract. Reason why I don't want pinky with ch3 actors cuz I'm not a fan of hers lol I think she will do better with ch7 cuz its not like she wasn't being promoted at all. If she wants better roles then ch3 would be her best option. Its just that ch3 has a lot of actresses already

jakjann

Jakjann
The news wrote that Pinky already decided to move from CH7 to CH3 and for her changing the boss from channel 3 give her 2 lakorns as a present. One of this is this drama with Aum and the another the news doesnt wrote, we have to buy the magazine to read until the end.

But it isnt confirmed.

But I hope that it could be true, because this can make a hot rating for channel 3.
I love Pinky and Aum as a couple and still hope that they return as a couple again someday even I know that will never happen XD

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey jakjaan where did the news come from? Is it from a mag. Ughh ch3 already has plenty of actresses. I hope other nebwies of ch3 will still be promoted since they don't have a lot of lakorns to begin with

nina07

sarNie Adult
Even if she does decide to move channels, I'll still be a loyal fan and watch every lakorn she does. If she does decided to do this, I really hope it isn't Aum because I'm not a fan of him at all and I'll probably won't watch it. Hmm, maybe if she does move to channel 3 and so is Por, maybe they have a chance in pairing up there than channel 7. LOL. :lol: Just hope she stays in the channel where she's at right now! :unsure:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Didn't Pinky talked about moving to ch3 a while back? She said something along the lines of most of her friends are at ch3. I would like her at ch3, they actually have p'eks that can act.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm crying right now. I don't wish for this to be true. I hope Pinky remains with Ch7. I like where Ch3 is at right now.

Khun Dang is probably pissed about her butting in a affair. She probably fears Khun Dang.

I am one of those people who think Pinky cannot act... well she can but there hasn't been much improvement. And she doesn't have any spark that interest me. I loved her child lakorns tho.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I hope this is true because Ch 3 has better lakons and way better actors than CH 7. I thought her contract was up before she left to India because in a recent interview K Dang said she didn't know if Pinky was going to stay or leave but discussion would take place when Pinky returns.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol. what's wrong with ch7 actress starring with ch3? isnt that a good thing since that mean we get more variety of couple and not the same one all the time? lol. it seems to me that you gals are upset over it.

btw: anyone mind giving me a list of which actors/actress is with which? after seeing so much, i'm not seeing who is in which channel anymore. lol
Well, no i'm not upset about anything..or have a problem with them collaborating with one another...
i just prefer seeing her with Ch7 mens since it's been like that since i can remember...
I like her with them since they all have baby faces, well most, and it
looks more cuter that way :D That's how i see it.
Ch3 is more Pro. for me. i mean so is Ch7 but i see is Ch3 is more of it. eheheh :p
Sometimes, i rather prefer seeing the same couples together since if it is my favorite pair of couples...
But i can't imagine Pinky with any Ch3 Pra'eks. They're more of a manlier looking..
no offense to the Ch7 mens. i like them too. Lol
I Like Pinky but i want her with the Ch7 guys only..in a way. ehehe :p

Oh wow! so she is actually moving to Ch3!
I want to see a lakorn of her and Aof again before she transfer...FIRST! XO
lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^but its true about ch3 having more manly and mature looking praek. I just can't see her with the ch3 prake like ken etc. Plus ch3 might be promitng her more than their newbies..I really hope its not true but I'm thinking it is since yards with ch3 and they are close buds.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I don't think that it'll be possible for her to do this lakorn unless she moves channels or goes to a free agent. I think she's pretty but I rather have her at ch7. I want to see her make another lakorn with Weir! :lol:

I like ch3 as it is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
if thats the case, ch7 is gonna end up losing 2 of their stars this year..maybe more to come lol

i also like ch3 as it is. please dont let it be true!

Iya

sarNie Adult
in my opinion, i don't think it matters as long as the couple suit and have good chemistry. personally, when i watch lakorn, i care for naught what channel each are from.

i usually only look four things in a good lakorn:
1. story plot
2. the cast
3. the acting
4. and the chemistry between the casts​