Poo, Pinky & Their Dads

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. their dad were old. i wonder if they looking good when they were young. cause they got such a pretty girl... heheheheheheh

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LaLyxLe said:
Is pinky mixed? She looks mixed to me.
[post="50910"][/post]​
yeah she's mixed with indian and thai.. also there's other ethnicity i don't remember, too.. i think some of english, too..i'm not sure...

wow awesome father/daugther is so important in girls' lives... but i wish they could put both parents with girls...it'll be nice, too.. they're all adorable, cute, and beautiful!

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
poo looks pretty when she wears clothes that are "covered" up..like she doesn't have to dress all showy...pinky is pretty too

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Thanks for sharing the pics Juicee, both girls looks beautiful! Poo looks way better in these pics as oppose to the ones with Mo. I think these pics here concentrates more on their facial beauty rather than sultry look.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
juicee said:
you guys keep mentioning that their dads are old, but how young do you want their DADS to be?
[post="51217"][/post]​
yeah totally! what's wrong with that? my best friend's 19 and her father was 102 but he was passed away when she only was 3 years old. so how young you want your dad to be? it doesn't matter anyways. as long as you have a father that loves you. :wub: