Poo Praiya (FHM vol. 9 no. 113 September 2012)

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering when she'll do this kind of magazine cover....
not waited long since she came back from england :)
no one liked her in lakorn or movies so i think its the only way for her to stay in the industry...
but I think she is really sexy !

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whooot!!! Glad to see a girl with meat on her body! :thumbsup: Poo may not be the best actress, but at least she has a beautiful body and isn't all skin and bones like most Thai actresses. :) Personally, I find it a sexy and nice cover; that's a cute pose she has. Her eyes look a little mismatched, but I like her facial expression!

I love that she's embracing her body in its curviness. She looks healthy and sexy.
I know. :yes: Healthy and sexy indeed.

Not attractive at all. She does not look good. Her eyes looks weird.
Lol, she's attractive enough for me, even though her acting skills aren't. It's not like I'm her biggest fan, but I'm pleased to know she has a healthy, curvy body. :)

I guess in Thailand right now no one else is sexy
that they choose Poo. Lol
:lol2: Harsh, but still funnie! ^_^

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
What is in her interview ? is there something interesting ?

She is really sexy i would like to see her on tv again :) maybe her acting has improved :D or we will be so blind by her beauty that we will forget that she s not playing very well :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wow, nice inside pics! Most of her facial expressions are good, and she had some great poses going. Full of confidence! :D The lingeries/intimates are cute and gorgeous! :blush: My favorite is the purple one, but the black is so classy and sassy!! <D Poo has gorgeous hair!

What is in her interview ? is there something interesting ?

She is really sexy i would like to see her on tv again :) maybe her acting has improved :D or we will be so blind by her beauty that we will forget that she s not playing very well :bhehe:
:rofl: at the last part! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
sex sells so that is why she is still around regardless of her bad acting and scandals