Poo Praiya Suandokmai

yes...she is mixed, but i forgot what she's mixed with...:)

she looks absolutely GORGEOUS!!! i think she looks great with that hair color and hairstyle! :) is that a tattoo in the middle of her back (last picture)?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
she look so mature in these shoots..she's mix w/ swedish.........

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
OMG da last pix @ da bottom..........is tat a tatoo?.............anywaise she's very prettie............i luv her eyes............... :wub:

noungning

Heartless
wow she looks like she did something to her face for some reason... her nose it looks different.

color contacts has finally reached thailand lol, all the actresses are flaunting color contacts now eh...

yes it is a tattoo... it's so cheap to get one in thailand. i want one, but sad i can't.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
man...the more i look at her.....the more she looks like Tina's fav nang'eak Emmy or Emma......... those contacts are okay looking on her....... :) damn i wish i was thin like her :)

wow she looks like she did something to her face for some reason... her nose it looks different.

color contacts has finally reached thailand lol, all the actresses are flaunting color contacts now eh...

yes it is a tattoo... it's so cheap to get one in thailand. i want one, but sad i can't.
hmm...her nose looks the same to me...i think maybe it's the angle of the pose? :mellow: actually, i've only seen kwan and poo wear color contacts...but it suits them, since they look so mixed anyway...:)

triANGgo, i agree! poo praiya looks a lot like emma, and vice versa!