Poo Soam Fao Sub

L

lalalek

It says here that Kob and Stefan is gunna shoot film a in Spain???

I hope that it is Kob Souvanun Kongying!!!!! ahhhh...so excited!!! :w000t:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I think it is Kob Suvanant Kongying since theres only one Kob that is a channel 7 actress. I'm so excited. This is such good news.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
do you mean a lakorn? are you sure where did you hear this from? i want to know.. if it's true then aaaaaahhhhhhh can't wait.

L

lalalek

Where else? The THAIDRAMA WEBSITE!!!!!! :D check it out for your self.......

I think that they just posted it up this morning because i didn't see it yesterday!!!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
P’Duen confirm.....it's true, if Khun Dang doesn’t change her mind or have any other reason to change the actors.
never mind i found it!!!!!!!!! youa confirmed it at SK forum!!!! whoo lol... :D so happpy :lol: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
in spain ? omg dat where the Telenovela at --> spaish soap :wub: . Dis be her first out of the country lakorn den

L

lalalek

Yep....It would be her first.....i don't understand the title for some reason but try'n to say it, I think it is gunna be a cute/funny movie!!! I swear that they are going all out on these 2 couple!!!! I dunno if i am gunna be wathcing this because i don't really like outta country movie!!!!! But for stefan and kob, i will try to watch, i hope this is a good one also!!! :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oh, I want another romantic drama and not a comedy, interest title that I cant make out lol

L

lalalek

Shinobu said:
As for me, i don't think it is Kob Suvanant. Perhaps, it is Kob Pilmorat?
[post="102140"][/post]​
You know what i thought about it being Kob P. too but does she play in channel 7 also???

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Kob P is Ch.3 I think although she's in an Exact project right now so maybe she's a free agent. I can't make out the title either with the Thai-glish spelling :D but from the last two words I think its fire then Sap might be curse?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's Kob Suvanant not Kob Plimorat. The article says about pairing him up again with J'Dun Kob Suvanant Konying. And this is lakorn is going to be a big budget lakorn.

From gheb-tawan, it's suppose to be a remake, genre of mystery, drama, suspense.

L

lalalek

Intresting but why in Spain???? That is what i wanna know, usually outta country movies are alright.....If this was a remake, then was the old one located in Spain too??? :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I think that Spain is a very romantic place to spend time in and it sounds interesting enough, so I'll give it a try.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Indeed great news..I'm so happy..can't wait...Kob and Stefan are the ultimate on-screen couple right now..yay...can't wait...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The lakorn has something to do with wealth, usually when talking about wealth, a wealthy person has alot of houses in different countries.

Spain is a romantic place. They're grape fields are very beautiful.

maijune

SarNie Adult
what a great news...i never thought that they will pair up this soon...but i don't mind...i'm so exciting/happy at the same time that LNJ just ended and they started another project...maybe because of LNJ that they have to pair these two together again...

anyway, the title does sound like something fire, curse, and i don't know the rest...to me it doesn't sound like a comedy but another dramatic...can't wait for the ceremony...