Poo Soam Fao Sub

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hrRrrms.. LOL I actually like this lakorn.. its kinda cute LOL and its weird it reminds me of Lhong Ngao Jun.. cause of the way they talk to each other.. and muahaha

bunniii

sarNie Elites
Anyone watch today's episode??! Summary please?!!
I'm lmazy to watch it... Don't know Y. Not in a mood to watch it today...

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn isnt very catchy. not because of teh lack of cute scenes but it's just not very catchy. i actually prefer the past or scenes or poo som more there the main characters. it's like lnj all over again, i mean how they act. the girl is too conservative and cant act on her feelings. whats worst is that stefan is the same way as opposed to being vindictive. as for the summary, nothing has really changed. then again, i skip around a lot. kob's friend helps stefan get with kob but stefan wont make his move bc he came later. stefan starts to piece the puzzles together of who kob's fiance is. the bad guy is trying to find someone take his place in the underworld. kob's mom continues playing mind games.
but in the next eps., stefan hugs kob and the fiance comes and punches stefan.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I acutally like the ghost characters, they're more entertainning than pra'ek and na'ke (since these two don't know how to express they're feeling toward each other). Though, I can't ignore the chemistry between Kob and Stefan.

I especially love Poo Soam's character, I love his loyalty to protecting the nation's treasure, I feel for him cause he's the only one out of all the ghost that actually haunts the treasure hunters and driving them away. He's so miserable in episode 6 and 7, he's loosing his strenght.

Episode 7, pretty much, getting glance of the past and putting pieces together. Since it's the climax, I think it needs to start moving a bit faster. I don't want cramming things all into the few episode.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
just finished ep 7 stefan hasn't seen kob just but looks like in the next ep they will hug. hehe can't wait.

noi

sarNie Hatchling
oh also wanted to add cute has the cutest outfits in this lakorn. love her white dress in ep 7. so adorable!

carriet

sarNie Egg
I like the way pr'ek and n'ek dress in this lakon alot too.

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i just finish ep8 t9and is was so good love the sweet between with this two bring me back lnj agian..

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 8 was sad. Just wanted to cry with Kob. Its sad how she can't be with Stefan although they love each other. Rung is so evil and obsessive. He is willing to kill Stefan and any guy that stands in his way.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Episode 8, there's a hand kiss scene and hug scene while na'ek and pra'ek are at the beach house (Almost a kiss on the forehead by pra'ek to na'ek but she moved away). And episode 9, has the kiss scene...camera angle kiss scene at pra'ek house! Seem like Pee always forget himself when he's near Pimala, he's always yearning to embrace her.

It was sad for na'ek in episode 8, when she was explaining that eventhough she doesn't love Yothin, her mother approves, and Yothin was hard to talk to, he had a very bad temper. I think na'ek is the only person who can calm Yothin when he's angry, so it's kinda good to have her around him as a friend.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I like the Poo Som too lol..But I prefer the past more then the present..I don't know..It has more conflict going on..? But anyways yea...Good lakorn..

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Ah, curse Stefan's sense of honor! Why does he have to be such a gentleman in this lakorn... T.T
It's a bit frustrating because he's refusing to fight for the girl he loves. I'm still waiting for him to swing back at Yothin so he can finally knock that guy off his feet for once. :arrg:

Yay, Kob and Stefan's interactions were extremely sweet and cute in episodes 8 and 9.
*cheers them on*

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i agree, i do wish stefan would fight for kob. forget honor, bedside yothin stole kob from him in the past life, he should return the favor. and even though he said he won't steal kob from rung, he wants to makeout with when he's alone. what do you call that if not stealing someone's girl. ^_^

- noy -

sarNie Egg
i dont even call that stealing,she was force to be with him, but i do understand stefan`s situation, its kob dats irritating me, she has to do something bout her life, stefan too!but less then kob.......shes not showing any love to rung, but she has to stand up for herself!!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Hopefull by next weeks epsiode Kob won't be depending on others. She should let Rung know she doesn't love him, even though she does care a bit for him, it's kind of leading him the wrong direction, but then an obesess person like him won't care if the women he's seeking love him or not, cause all he wants is her to himself. Don't you find it kinda funny that, no one can control Kob's mom. Kob, her dad, and her grandma, that's three to one and they can't beat her verbally, they let her silp by w/ what she wants.

yeah i agree, i do wish stefan would fight for kob. forget honor, bedside yothin stole kob from him in the past life, he should return the favor. and even though he said he won't steal kob from rung, he wants to makeout with when he's alone. what do you call that if not stealing someone's girl. ^_^
lol. Stefan's character is hypocrite. You're right, he says he won't steal Kob from Rung, but when he's alone w/ Kob he wants to hold her and makeout. That IS stealing someone's girl.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefull by next weeks epsiode Kob won't be depending on others. She should let Rung know she doesn't love him, even though she does care a bit for him, it's kind of leading him the wrong direction
Actually, I believe she has already told him she's not marrying him out of love...so yeah, he already knows she doesn't love him. I think he also mentioned to his father several times too that he knows she doesn't love him. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Like you said though, he's just way obsessed with her and is the type that will force a girl to marry him if he has to. Way creepy...

lol. Stefan's character is hypocrite. You're right, he says he won't steal Kob from Rung, but when he's alone w/ Kob he wants to hold her and makeout. That IS stealing someone's girl.
Ah, yeah...he's saying he won't steal her away from Yothin, but he can't stop himself from wanting to get close to her. It's why I find Stefan's character so frustrating. I mean, geez...might as well just fight for her then, especially since it's already clear to Stefan that she doesn't like the other guy. :p

moilee

sarNie Adult
AMG...Kob and Stefan are so cute in this lakorn. I wish they're real couple as Kob& Stefan instead of Kob&Brooke and Namfu&Stefan.