Poo Yai Hed VS Kum Nun Hoi

SunStar

sarNie Elites
tang071 said:
^^ aom p's dad that used to be a big time actor back in the days recently starred as pepper's dad in buang ruk with fang.
i think the ghost catcher in poot pisawat (kade and noon's lakorn) was num sornram's dad....not quite sure about that though.
[post="126857"][/post]​
NOOOO WAY!!! ARE YOU SURE? THAT'S NUM'S DAD???? i didn't know that...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
SunStar said:
NOOOO WAY!!! ARE YOU SURE? THAT'S NUM'S DAD???? i didn't know that...
[post="127760"][/post]​
i didnt watch the new version of koo pit sawad but the old version when touch and ning was in it. that man in that movie is num's dad. he starrs in a lot of movie.

calla

sarNie Adult
no, aom's dad is the one in Pepper and Fang's lakorn. and the guy from Poot Pi Sawat is num's dad. i think they don't even look alike.......lolz :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
havent seen this movie yet but it looks funny. he's a good singer and good li gay. like him in those but donno about la korns bc he's to petite and girlie. notice that most of the li gay guys are very feminine. i mite watch it if it's a comedy and good so let me know if it is...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
How is this lakorn? Any rocomendation, I like Tanya lakorn. She is talent and good actress, she plays strong character.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WOW.... THE WORLD HAS JUST GOTTEN SMALLER... I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEIR DADS WERE ACTORS... i've always thought Num's dad died or something because i don't see him with his mother&sister.... SHOCKING!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
this lakorn kind of lame cause the actors/actress suck expect p-aom p dad and chaiya is ok n'eak omg not even going there

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I really enjoying wacthing this lakorn. I love the song that sing by the lady, don't know who, but it is very nice. If any1 has it please upload for me. Thanks

sarN

sarNie Granny
is it funnie ?? the storyline over all and plot ?? hehe im thinking about getting a set .

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Just can't wait for the next esp to come out. I think it a good lakorn, the plot and storyling like sarN mentions.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
^^ aom p's dad that used to be a big time actor back in the days recently starred as pepper's dad in buang ruk with fang.
i think the ghost catcher in poot pisawat (kade and noon's lakorn) was num sornram's dad....not quite sure about that though.
Yup the Ghost Catcher in Poot Pisawat both version Kade & Noon , Touch & Ning is played by Num Sornram dad. He's sooo soo lucky. He played the same role twice!!!!