Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

tui is actually good looking, but i just hate his character in mia luang...lol

okay...back on topic... i saw the preview for this lakorn and it looks pretty good! i'm glad ploy cherman is n'ek in this lakorn...i've never seen her in a n'ek role before (always the n'rai) so this will be cool...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorns seem fun! Ploy and Por are so cute together! Other than Namfon I think Ploy is the only one that really suits Por because they both look the same age and Ploy doesn't look like a teenage/young girl like most of Pors nang'eks!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
haha i cant wait for this lakorn... i loved por n ploy from their other lakorn.. hehe so funny.. n por played a twin too.. haha >_<.. lalala i cant wait... this lakorn is gonna be hilarious ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i remember dat one scene from their first lakorn so clearly. when she wore a fat suit and said dat she has a disease where she just inflates like a balloon and por was like i have a disease too and she goes what is it? and he goes i get horny around fat girls LMAO HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

does anyone know when this lakorn will air? are they even finished filming it yet? i'm eager to see ploy in a n'ek role since i, personally, have only seen her in n'rai roles...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Thanks for the pics! Tui is in here too!!! Tui and Maprang actually look cute together! I cant wait for the lakorn to air! Love Por and Ploy together since Ruk Leh Sanae Luang!<---I think that's what it's called. Lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i didnt know tui n maprang were in here as well.. hehe xp.. cute..

wwwaaaahhhhh i so cant wait!!... loved ploy n por in their other lakorn hehe so funny..