Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma(No Problem)

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
14 episodes. It will end on Aug. 16th.

Actually, they would end on Aug.15th, but this lakorn has got high rating, so they extended it a little more.
Thanks for the info - and for subbing, wishbone. :)

I think this lakorn get higher rating than the others currently airing on CH3 because it goes against Ruk Tae Kae Dai, which is a very poor lakorn, i think.

PYLKNM is quite good after all. I hope it will grab the chance and climb up to over 10 rating points.
Probably, but then again glad I've got the chance to follow this lakorn. ^_^

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I think this lakorn get higher rating than the others currently airing on CH3 because it goes against Ruk Tae Kae Dai, which is a very poor lakorn, i think.

PYLKNM is quite good after all. I hope it will grab the chance and climb up to over 10 rating points.
Last week it got 11-12 rating. I hope this week it will get higher.
Anyway, it got good feedback and criticism because it's not only fun, but it also gives many messages, especially about living in sufficient way and make many people who work in Bangkok want to go back to be the farmer.

Moreover, this lakorn is based on the the external reading book in high school which I love so much. I think the script was surprisingly well adapted. I've watched many versions of this lakorn before, but this version is the best.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Lol - I got curious and tried using online translator .. which didn't help much actually :p But according to the tool, his name is Richard Ghianni and he's of Thai-Italian parentage (?). He's 9 and he was born on 10 August 2543 (what year is that in Gregorian calendar ?). There's a mention of intestine cancer (?) but no idea what it's about. :huh:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aw. I hope it isn't referring to him about the intestine cancer! No wonder why he's soooo cute! Ha. He is half Italian?! :p I didn't notice that. He looks like he mix w/ Indian, Bollywood kid to me. Lolz. :p "Ghianni" sounds like Bollywood to me though. -.- But I love that kid! :wub: Thanks for the helping! :) Online translators don't work for me. -.-

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Anyway, it got good feedback and criticism because it's not only fun, but it also gives many messages, especially about living in sufficient way and make many people who work in Bangkok want to go back to be the farmer.
That I agree. ;)

Moreover, this lakorn is based on the the external reading book in high school which I love so much. I think the script was surprisingly well adapted. I've watched many versions of this lakorn before, but this version is the best.
Oh, there have been other versions too ?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes. There are other versions of this lakorn is this lakorn is a "remake".

I don't know how many remakes there as been though. -.-

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aw. I hope it isn't referring to him about the intestine cancer!
I hope it's not his mum. :(

But I love that kid! :wub: Thanks for the helping! :) Online translators don't work for me. -.-
Most welcome ;) I just hope that someone who's fluent in Thai can help translate the whole article and put our minds to rest. B) That online translator didn't really work - sob! sob!

Btw - it's his birthday on Monday! :wub:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ditto. Same here I hope it's not his mum or him. *sigh. :(

Aw. Really? It's gonna be his birthday this Monday?! Wow. He's gonna be turning 10, Lol! A little bit closer to me, Lol. Jk! He's 7 years apart from me. :( Yiikes!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Aw. Really? It's gonna be his birthday this Monday?! Wow. He's gonna be turning 10, Lol! A little bit closer to me, Lol. Jk! He's 7 years apart from me. :( Yiikes!
That makes you feel old ? He can be my son! ;) My daughter is also gonna be 10 this year. He can be my SIL. B)

cvang010

sarNie Egg
Por is great! i love his character! he's very cute in here.... but ploy don't really match up with him though...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Watching Ep. 10 now. Can't believe Luay would dance like that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooppps ... Lao is caught now. PYL must be soo mad. :huh:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Pued is so cute...
i bet he will look good by the time he grows up :)
the future p'ek...

edit:
but i see Pued's features has similarities of Son. i dont know... if its just me... XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
im starting to download the raw videos... because im on a roll of making a fan mv... :D
this is the song that im going to use, An Updated Version Of Me by KC Concepcion or the acoustic version of Iris' An Updated Version Of Me.

An Updated Version Of Me

I know I can be so awkward at times
I can be insecure
You can call me naive, you can say I'm a child
You can say I'm so immature
For me to say that I love you now
But you'll see I will prove somehow
I can be so much more

Someday there's gonna be
An updated version of me
And somehow you're gonna see
An udpated version of me

And there would be no reasons then
To tell me that I'm just a friend
I'll be a much better person, you'll see
An updated version of me

Maybe I should grow a much nicer nose
A much prettier set of eyes
Maybe I should wear more colorful clothes
If it'd help you to realize
I've never been this in love before
Never wanted to change at all
Now I'm willing to try...

Someday there's gonna be
An updated version of me
An updated version of me
And there would be no reasons then
To tell me that I'm just a friend
I'll be a much better person, you'll see
An updated version of me...

Maybe then you'd realize
Or maybe you won't
If and when that happens
I'd still be the lucky one...

'Coz someday there's gonna be
An updated version of me
And updated version of me
And someday you would realize
You've made awful compromise
And you'd wished that you had wath you missed
'Coz you'd miss a much better person
An updated version of me
You will see...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Aw. I hope it isn't referring to him about the intestine cancer! No wonder why he's soooo cute! Ha. He is half Italian?! :p I didn't notice that. He looks like he mix w/ Indian, Bollywood kid to me. Lolz. :p "Ghianni" sounds like Bollywood to me though. -.- But I love that kid! :wub: Thanks for the helping! :) Online translators don't work for me. -.-
I have an Italian friend and his last name sounds Indian to me too. Ghivonni, LOL not so sure of the spelling but pronounication geo-von-ni... his last name reminds me of a Bollywood song lol...

That makes you feel old ? He can be my son! ;) My daughter is also gonna be 10 this year. He can be my SIL. B)
I could be his sister. LMAO people think I am still a young teenager which I don't think I look that young. I take it as a compliment :lol: Well he can't be my son in law. but he can be my cousin in law. I have plenty of little girl cousins.

I am mad at P'Lee. You can love and do good in school at the same time. It happens all the time. I can't take his side or support his views, even if he meant good intention. That is just wrong, Lao has ever right to love as much as he does.

Nikki I can't wait to see you MV...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I have an Italian friend and his last name sounds Indian to me too. Ghivonni, LOL not so sure of the spelling but pronounication geo-von-ni... his last name reminds me of a Bollywood song lol...
Hehe - I haven't been watching Bollywood for a looooong time now.

I could be his sister. LMAO people think I am still a young teenager which I don't think I look that young. I take it as a compliment :lol: Well he can't be my son in law. but he can be my cousin in law. I have plenty of little girl cousins.
LOL - I must be so old compared to you all here. :D :D :D

I am mad at P'Lee. You can love and do good in school at the same time. It happens all the time. I can't take his side or support his views, even if he meant good intention. That is just wrong, Lao has ever right to love as much as he does.
Whoah - I must admit, I never expected to see that side of him before. He's so angry! :blink: But I guess that's big brother for you. What a drastic turn of events, I'd say. (But Por looked rather handsome with all the tension on his face ^_^ )

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
LOL - I'm spamming here :D

Anyway, I've been thinking. Both Walai and Morn look so familiar. I remember now - I think the actress who plays Walai was also in "Wimarn Sai". She played Bee Namthip's friend, Lin.

Still can't recall where I've seen Morn before. :huh: