Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Jui does have a manly figure..her strong fascial look and the way she walk..anyways, don't like her. She always have those same ugly expression on her face everytime she take pictures....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-aom says her character in here is a good person and her name is Tongmee and friend with neak Jui

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
In my opinion...I am glad it is Jui instead of Alexandra. I think she can play the role better then Alexandra. I have seen Alexandra act...felt she is alittle bit stiff. I felt she is better in singing then acting.

nina07

sarNie Adult
i heard their both going to be speaking isan in here. i love it when weir speaks isan, soo cute ! haha .. and i could understand more. lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
In my opinion...I am glad it is Jui instead of Alexandra. I think she can play the role better then Alexandra. I have seen Alexandra act...felt she is alittle bit stiff. I felt she is better in singing then acting.

yea...that's kinda true...her singing is a bit better...but she is also good at acting too...

nina07

sarNie Adult
jeez, theirs like barely any news on this lakorn o__0. i reeally wanna watch it, but we barely get to know the info :(

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, I'm quite shocked. Wier shouldn't take this character, it looks so ugly.
i won't see this lakorn unless the storyline is very great.

nina07

sarNie Adult
uhm, well its about the ghost that lives in the mekong river, and it gets into the n'ek and the p'ek helps her get the ghost out of her. something like that O__o

sorry if that didnt help :/

nina07

sarNie Adult
its nearly airing, i think o_O

but maybe after the one with Veir-Aum, or maybe the end of this year. :blink: