Por Malai Rimtang(Tv Scene)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
So far I like the lakorn. Donut is so pretty. Somehow the first three parts end on a cliff leaving me wanting to see more because when it ends, they are together in the scene. I can't wait to see more and hopefully someone will post pictures.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love donut..she's really pretty...i might continue watching this...but chaya, he looks okay...at some angles, he looks like captain...but not sure

max

sarNie Elites
I tried to watch this lakorn, but I cannot stand the main actor, especially his voice :/

snowy_melon

sarNie Egg
donut so pretty in this lakorn . I hate the main actor <_<
can someone give me the summary? i dun get what going on B)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't like how everytime Chaiya is in a lakorn, The lakorn must always has to do with look thung/morlum singing. Ughh. I agree Donut does deserve so much better, I don't why CH3 doesn't see that and not promote her as before! I miss her nang'ek days especially. I loved her so much in my first drama of her JPJ with Num. I wish they'd reunite again too. This lakorn does look good when I was watching the previews but afterall I'm not even gonna watch it :( Donut needs better roles, lakorns and prakes!! Grr. The only praeks I enjoyed and loved her with was Num, Film, Dan and Joon! I want to see her with Dan so badd again, I love them so much<3

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Donut looks so tired and worn out there :( Gosh! I'm speechless, Chaiya looks like a sissy! Ekk. I don't know why he gets paired up with good nang'eks like Donut, Namfon.P and Oh Petchlada they are too good for him ;p lol.

thai_freak_101

sarNie Hatchling
looks to me that they can both passs as sisters...lol...but yea in the lakorn she looks way too old for him, he looks too girly, making him look younger in a way. they dont match personally but as everyone else i do want her with better actors than he.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
LMAO this is soooooooooo funny on the first couple of pages everyone's in denial and saying all these stuff and now they aired it and on the ratings in lyn's blog it's actually doing pretty well with ratings of 10 or higher but i have to say the guy does indeed look girly...seen only one work of donut and that was with dan they look good together...the p'ek MAJOR turn off but what can we fans from overseas do...ugh makes me so sad

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
I gringe everytime I hear his voice. It's so freaken feminine. When I watch Kaew Na Pa, I had to fast forward on all his parts!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok so i actually watched the trailers and a few clips and i have to say its quite sad when the p'ek is more feminine than the n'ek and looks almost like a girl too oh it's just too sad donut looks amazing in here and again MAJOR turn off b/c of p'ek and i can't believe he's having another lakorn with the beautiful namfon p. (and yeah now i get what you all are saying about his voice)

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
The reason why I watch this lakorn is because of the other couple
The preake sister and the lawyer!!!!!! They are so cute I hope they act as a main couple
FOR REAL!!!

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
I was just wondering, didn't the woman with curly hair and have a headband, play in a boran lakorn before?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
how come i dont see this lakorn in the buddie media? i kinda wanna see it just to see how bad it is..haha

feel so sorry for donut.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
tottally love donut she is gorgeous but gosh p'ek is so... femme that it makes him not suit the p'ek role. I liked michai in his boran lakorn bu that' it. Donut a wonderful actreess she should do more n'ek roles other than supporting roles.