Por T and Namfon T:Seasan

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfon looks gorgeous in this mag!!..love her hair..her and por looks great together..cant wait to see the inside mag

credit to Sunny @ spicy

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oooh, that's right, you live in Thailand, hehe cant wait to see the inside pictures :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
omb he so freaken hot in red!
Yep, I definitely agree. LOL. Por is looking more fabulous by the minute. I'm glad to see him everywhere. He makes my heart melt!! Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I will be waiting for the your scans big_fat_pig...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Here are the rest of the photoshoot, credits to Sin at Pat and Por's Forum. Ahhhh!! Por is always looking fabulous in all his photoshoot....

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol, and where is Namfon? how funny that particular fanclubs dont like to post pic of their star's co-star or partner in photos.
Thanks Mara Phang ^^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
lol, and where is Namfon? how funny that particular fanclubs dont like to post pic of their star's co-star or partner in photos.
Thanks Mara Phang ^^
You're welcome, Phew. I was wondering where was Namfon too. LOL. But, I was hoping someone else will post Namfon's pictures. LOL. The webboard is dedicated to Por, so I can understand that he is the main focus. Heheh...they do post his leading actresses photos most of the time, though.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Namfon's fanclub got some pictures posted but those were only taken by cameras which was not so good, not like scans.

Hopefully someone is able to get some of Namfon's pictures scanned soon, she looks really nice on the cover.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Namfon's fanclub got some pictures posted but those were only taken by cameras which was not so good, not like scans.

Hopefully someone is able to get some of Namfon's pictures scanned soon, she looks really nice on the cover.
They might have Namfon's pictures posted at the Thai Power 3 Webboard at a later time. If I find any, I'll post them later. LOL.